✨25✨

help me point out my mistakes!!.

_____________________

JUNGKOOK POV-

He is here, in my arms and I don't want this time to pass. Only if I have the power, I would have stopped the time. I know he is not gonna remember anything tomorrow morning, but what mattered to me is that I am with him right now, holding him close to my heart. He is smiling at me and I feel like I am contented. These are the best moments of my life which I will cherish forever.

I tightened my grip around his waist and he looked at me like he want to ask something, so I smiled at him encouragingly.

'' Who gave you that Hickey?....The next day after prom.'' He asked me innocently and I smiled to myself recalling how he himself did that and now was asking like he didn't have a clue about it.

'' Why do you wanna know that?'' I asked him. I want to know why he want to know that. Was he affected by the thought of someone else giving me a Hickey?....No, I think I am thinking too much....why he will be offended?....He only think of me as his friend only and he gave me that hickey because he was drunk and now, he is asking about it because he is drunk.....again.

'' Don't you wanna tell Taetae....?'' He asked innocently, his lips forming a pout. He is literally looking like the most innocent soul on this planet....an angel.....my angel.

''If I tell Taetae now....Taetae will forget it tomorrow. So I will tell Taetae some other time.'' I tried to tease him a little.

'' NOOO.....Taetae will not folget..pinky plomise.'' He said raising his pinky towards me.

''But Taetae is drunk....He will forget everything when he will become sober.'' I said still moving our bodies with the beats.

'' Just tell me already.....umm....I mean...p-please...Taetae w-will not forget.'' I was shocked. he suddenly shouted and then again went back to stuttering. What happened just now??

''Okay...calm down tiger....I will tell you, but promise me one thing, that you will forget everything tomorrow morning.'' I asked him and he became confused.

'' You said you are nowt telling Taetae because Taetae will forget, but now you are asking Taetae to forget everything!!.. What should I do?'' He asked me placing his hands on my chest.

'' sorry....I confused you. It's nothing.'' I said. I should tell him because I know, he is not gonna remember anything tomorrow. Just like how he forgot everything last time, this time too, he will forget everything.

'' Okay...now tell Taetae....who made that hickey?'' I was still lost I my thoughts when he spoke again.

'' Okay....so the one who made that hickey is.....'' I stopped in middle and eyed him. He raised his eyebrow. I was still eyeing him when he hit me on my chest with his baby fist.

'' Don't make Taetae wait....''

'' Sorry...Umm...So the person who gave me that hickey is....YOU!!'' I said quickly and he seemed shocked.

''What?....Me?....How??...When??.Where?....What the fuck!!.I mean....How did this Happen.'' He asked so many questions and for a minute I thought he was not drunk. I looked at him suspiciously and he gulped. What is happening?

'' But Taetae didn't do that. Taetae don't remember anything.'' He said still shocked and I laughed.

'' Are you lying?'' He asked me in a doubting tone.

'' No Baby....I am not lying. You did that when you were drunk.'' I told him and he once again lost in his thoughts. I could saw him blushing at what?......Petname maybe?