✨56(M)✨

SMUT WARNING.

Ignore any mistake please!!

word count:3.5K

__________________________

Third person POV

"Kookie, please make love to me."

As soon as these words left the blonde's mouth, Jungkook's heart started hammering inside his chest like it will just come out while Taehyung was also in similar condition.

They both just wanted to feel each other. The romantic surrounding also adding to their arousal. The open sky with stars who were till now twinkled in the sky hid behind the clouds to give them the privacy. The cold fresh blow of air suddenly turned steamy. The small tent house in which the bed lied with rose petals on top of it suddenly seemed too erotic Everything seemed to be just perfect, perfect for their love making.

Taehyung's breathe hitched when Jungkook picked the blonde in bridal style and walked towards the tent house with eyes locked with a nervous yet excited Taehyung. The blonde held his hands behind the brunette's neck. They didn't said a word to each other, their eyes enough to convey their emotions.

Jungkook placed the blonde on the bed on his back and hovered over him and Taehyung felt the rush of blood to his ears at the proximity. They both had been close to each other so many times, but something about today felt different.

Jungkook smashed his lips to the blonde's and the sparks of electricity travelled down their body. Jungkook's hand firmly grabbed on the blonde's waist while it didn't took a minute for the blonde to snake his arms around the brunette's neck and pull him closer to himself. The kiss was gentle at the beginning but suddenly, everything changed as the brunette's bite on the blonde's lower lip to get an access inside the blonde's mouth.

Taehyung immediately gasped when Jungkook's hand travelled down from the blonde's waist to his asscheek and he gropped it harshly. Jungkook took it as an opportunity and slid his tongue inside the blonde's hot cavern. The kiss turned into a messy kiss with all tongue and teeth as they both fought for the dominance.

Finally, Taehyung submitted and Jungkook grunted at his victory. His one hand harshly kneaded the soft flesh of Taehyung's ass while the other hand found its way inside the blonde's shirt as he kissed him like his life depended on it.

Taehyung's soft skin felt hot under his touch. The hairs on Taehyung's body stood straight as goosebumps arose on his body. Every hesitancy and nervousness was replaced by something exciting as the butterflies dance in the pit of his stomach.

When it became impossible to carry on kissing and Taehyung fought for breathe, Jungkook left his lips and started placing soft kisses down his Jaw. Slow and sensual touches of Jungkook arose the blonde as he could feel his hard on.

Deep moans left his lips when Jungkook trailed soft and gentle kisses from his jaw to his neck. Taehyung's eyes were closed as he couldn't focus on anything other than Jungkook's hand on his body and wet kisses on his neck.

Jungkook looked up at the blonde who was lying under him with his eyes closed and breathing sharply. Taehyung whined at the loss of the brunette's lips on his hot skin and opened his eyes when the brunette stopped.

'' I love you so much , Baby.'' Jungkook whispered slowly as they were too close to each other and Taehyung smiled in response.

'' I love you too, Kookie....Now just finish it before I cut your dick and shove it upto your ass.'' Taehyung replied. He was frustrated as to why the brunette felt a need to confess now. The blonde just wanted to feel the brunette inside him rather than talking.