✨18✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

Only for you, I am far away from you.

There is no heaven without being ruined.....

_________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV-

I was sleeping peacefully at my comfy and fluffy bed. Suddenly my doorbell ring making me squirm in my sleep. I groaned at the disturbance in my sleep. I am a heavy sleeper and I don't like someone interrupting my sleep. I didn't budge from my bed but the doorbell ring again. So I got up and put some trousers as I like to sleep in my boxers. I didn't trouble myself to cover my upper body. I went to the door and opened it while rubbing my eyes. I started speaking before I saw who was standing there.

''What the he....Umm...S-Sorry.....I didn't knew it w-was you.'' I said quickly not to offend my lovely guest.

''Umm....Good morning to you too.....By the way its evening'' he said while looking at me amusingly.

''umm Yeah!!.I-I was just a b-bit tired. so that's why....'' I tried to clarify but trailed off as I saw the other smiling at my rambling.

'' Will you not invite me in?.....I mean, it's okay if you don't want to....'' The blue haired male said smiling sheepishly.

''Huh!!..What?....oh, yeah sure....please come in.'' I said while scratching the back of my head. I didn't expected such a beautiful good morning for me. I was so happy to see him standing at my door and smiling to me. I think it is the first time he is smiling at me since we met. I was still standing at my place and smiling like a fool.

''Umm.....for that...you will have to step aside...'' he replied.

''Huh!!..what?'' I was confused. He raised his eyebrow at me and that's when I understood that I was standing there blocking his way so I immediately stepped aside and he walked in.

My House is blessed!!...He came here by his own will....OH GOD....please don't give me so much surprises in such a short period. First, a drunken Taehyung and now.....he himself standing in my home.

'' You have a nice body...'' he said and blushed.

''Huh!!.Oh!!...Yeah....I guess so....thanks'' I said smiling awkwardly as I now noticed that I was bare chest. Thank God I was sleeping and didn't troubled myself for wearing a t-shirt, otherwise how will I be able to get a compliment from my baby.

I have worked hard on my body only for this. Today, I am feeling like I got the reward of that hard work. I was thinking all this when he came close to me and snaked his arms around my neck. I looked at him confusedly and he smiled.

''W-What are you doing, Tae-Taehyung? I asked nervously.

''Its baby for you.....'' He said and started leaning towards me. Is he really gonna kiss me. Wait?.....Baby?....does he remember everything. Oh no.....shit, what I should do now.....But why am I getting nervous? I didn't do anything. It was him who was clinging to me.

I closed my eyes when our faces were a mere inches apart. I can feel his breathe on my lips. My heart was again in some race. I gave into the moment and leaned down to close the distance. What happens next will be handled later....for now I want to enjoy this moment.

Just when I was about to capture those tempting lips, the doorbell ring.

Doorbell??.Huh!!.

I tried to ignore the doorbell and focus on the kiss but it rang again. I opened my eyes and found myself lying on my bed.

''Who the hell is now here to disturb my moment with my baby?'' I said to myself and stood up to see the intruder. my eye caught my reflection in the wall mirror and I noticed myself in my trouser and t-shirt. I was so tired that I didn't put my t-shirt off and slept in it.