✨26✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

__________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

'' Do you remember, the Hickey on JK's neck? I couldn't believe I was the one who made it.'' Taehyung told Jimin who was listening to him very curiously. They both were sitting in their class. Their professor was not present today, so it was a free period nd the blue haired boy was telling his best friend everything that happened at the club earlier.

'' OMG!!.really Taetae!...but you don't seem so wild, I mean you literally eat him at the prom night. Anyways, the way you were behaving that day, I wouldn't have been surprised if you had fucked him.'' Jimin said scribbling something on his notebook.

'' Shut up Chim, I was drunk that day...otherwise I wouldn't have behaved like that.'' Taehyung said pouting.

'' Are you sure, Tae?'' Jimin asked other with a raised eyebrow.

'' Umm....may be......leave it...It is not only the thing I want to tell you...there is more.'' The blue haired male said.

'' Don't tell me your desperate ass kissed him in the middle of the dance floor in the club.'' Jimin said boredly.

'' Just listen to me Chim, You know what...when we were in the club, JK went to talk on his phone and then a creepy asshole tried to molest me. He hold my hand and was about to pull me to him when JK punched him in face. Chim, if you were there, your dramatic ass would have fainted on the spot after seeing an angry JK. he was not a bit of JK we know, he turned deadly. If the security wouldn't have arrived there, he would have murdered that piece of shit there only.'' Taehyung told everything in detail.

'' Ahh!!.I missed something great, I mean he is so hot already....and when he was beating that guy...he would be looking so fuckable.'' Jimin said pouting and disappointed.

'' Chim, don't drool over him.....''

'' Why?....He is not your boyfriend or something....I can talk anything about him.''

'' NO!!.you can't. ''

''Tell me a good reason and I will not drool over his sexy muscular body.''

'' You can't. Is that not enough of a good reason?'' Taehyung said glaring.

''Calm down babe.....I was just joking. I know he is your man.'' Jimin said raising his hands in surrender.

''It''s not like that.'' Taehyung said blushing.

'' Are you really blushing Taetae?...You don't seem to be blushing kind of guy, you are bold. I think It is JK effect.''

'' Enough Chim, Don't tease me now.'' Taehyung said hiding his cheeks with his both hands and Jimin cooed at his best friend's shyness.

'' Umm......you know what, The things you told me, we feel when we are in love. Our experiments failed badly. I mean I didn't hear any background music, neither the flower shower happened nor anything blurred out in that park. All that happened there was that sand went inside my eye and it stung like hell.''

'' Really?.....Not even a thing happened?.....But how?...The articles on internet says that it all happens whenever we see the one we love. I can't believe google also lies.'' Jimin said in disbelief.

'' No Chim, nothing like that happened. But when he hugged me to protect my eyed from the dirt and sand I heard his heartbeats. They were so loud and fast that for a second I thought it was my heartbeats. and you know what surprised me, Our heart was beating in sync, just as you said.'' Taehyung further told him and Jimin was just listening to him attentively like he was trying to come up with some conclusion.