✨24✨

Ignore my mistake please!!🙏

_________________________

TAEHYUNG POV-

He was walking holding me so protectively as I am the most important person on earth for him. I don't know if he also feel something for me but It is his nature to care for his close ones, and I am his friend...so obviously, he is gonna care for me too. But I want to be more closer to him than anybody else. I don't know what this feeling is....but I want to be close to him like this always.

We reached to his car and he opened the door for me still hiding my face in his chest. The wind was still blowing fast. I sat inside and tried to open my eyes. JK Came to the driver seat and looked towards me.

'' Tae...are you okay?'' He asked concerned.

'' Umm.... No JK...I think there is something in my eye.'' I said rubbing my eye which was stinging like hell.

'' Wait....let me see.....'' He said and bend towards me opening my eye with his fingers while blowing at it to sooth the pain. He took out his handkerchief and started to take out any dust particle which was in my eye while still blowing smoothly, His breathe smelling like strawberry....Maybe he was chewing a gum before.

Fuck!!.even his breathe smell like strawberry.....does he know that I love strawberry and now he is teasing me.

I gulped at my thoughts and my eyes were still lingering on his lips. I was trying to look somewhere else...but his lips were looking so tempting that I couldn't take my eyes of his lips who were blowing to soothe my stinging eye.

I looked up to his eyes and noticed how worriedly he was trying to help me. Suddenly he also looked at me in eyes and he halted in his actions. His hand one hand was still on my face while the other which was holding the handkerchief stopped cleaning my eye. We both were looking at each other and suddenly my urge to kiss him increased. I badly want to taste him whether they also taste like strawberries......wait?....what the hell am I thinking?

My heart was beating like there is no tomorrow. I was afraid that JK could also listen to them so I abruptly looked somewhere else which made him also st back to his seat immediately clearing his throat. I could see he was nervous....but why?....Did I made him uncomfortable?.....

''Is it better now?'' He asked me again.

"Yeah...better. Thank you.'' I replied and he sighed in relief?

'' So....where do you wanna go now?....Weather is not good and you wanted to hang out today.....But what now?'' He asked me.

I was not in a mood to go back to home this early and want to spend some more time with him. To know my feelings, I think I should spend more time so I decided to give it a shot.

''umm.... What about a club?......I don't wanna go home.'' I said childishly.

'' Your wish is my command......Taetae'' He said smiling and I felt giddy at the nickname.

He started to drive towards the club and I sat there still smiling.

'' We are going to club but I am not letting you get wasted......Got that?'' He asked and I pouted. Why the hell are we going there if I can't drink.

'' Why....?'' I asked him still pouting because I know nobody say no to those puppy eyes and my pout.

'' Because you don't remain you after drinking....not only that, you also forgets everything once you got drunk.'' He said like he was stating the fact.

'' How do you know that....?'' I asked him.

'' FYI...I was the one who dropped you home when you got drunk at the prom.'' He answered and I realised how according to Jimin, I almost embarrassed myself?...