EPILOGUE

5 years later.....

''Taetae.....please lets go out today. You always keep yourself locked in your room.'' Jimin said to his best friend who was lying on the bed lazily and having a staring competition with his ceiling. This is how his day passes now a days. He never goes out with his friends.

He had came back to Korea after completing his graduation. Jimin , Yoongi and Bogum has also moved back to their home country. Taehyung is staying with Namjin couple in the Jeon mansion. Namjin has adopted twins with which Taehyung plays whenever he feels alone which he does everytime.

Bogum would also come regularly to lift the blonde's mood but he fails miserably every time. Taehyung always remains lost in his own thoughts. Once a bubbly cute fluffball has turned into a mature and gloomy person since that day.

''No Chim....I am not in the mood.'' He denied rudely.

'' Tae....you think he would be happy to see you like this if he was here?'' Jimin asked now a little angry at his best friend's self destructing behaviour.

''That's the thing Jiminie..He didn't think about me before doing that.'' Taehyung replied now looking at his boyfriend.

'' Tae....we had to take some decisions in our life sometimes that can turn out to be wrong.'' Jimin tried to make his stubborn best friend understand.

'' I don't wanna listen to any excuse for what he did. he didn't listened to me and I hate him for that.'' Taehyung replied now sitting up and throwing the pillow to somewhere in the room.

'' Calm down Tae....I know you are lying to yourself. You love him and nothing can change that.'' Jimin replied now sitting close to the blonde and putting his hand on the latter's shoulder to comfort him.

'' Let's not talk about it, Chim...It just makes me sad.'' Taehyung said with teary eyes and Jimin quickly embraced him in his comforting warmth.

'' As you wish Tae...Just don't lose your true self. It makes everyone around you sad.'' Jimin said rubbing soothing circles on the blonde's back and Taehyung just nodded supressing his sobs. He don't wanna burst out in tears again.

Jimin stayed there for around two hours and keep telling him about his dance studio. Jimin has opened a dance academy and teach people how to move with the beats while Yoongi has taken up his father's business. Yoongi had proposed to Jimin for the marriage and the ring on Jimin's hand make Taehyung to cry more.

He had also dreamt of marrying his love one day. He had also dreamt of a dreamy romantic proposal from his boyfriend just the way he had confessed his love so romantically. Taehyung had already dreamt of a life with him.

Taehyung left his room and went to the twins nursery where Jin and Somi was playing with the kids. When the two looked at the blonde, their smile dropped. Once always smiling blonde had now forgotten how to smile. When Taehyung noticed their saddened face, he smiled fakely which the two noticed but they couldn't do anything more than to smile weakly.

Taehyung came to them and sat near his brother, looking at the two babies. He would regularly come and play with the two babies and remember the talk where Jungkook had told him that he also wants many babies when they start a family together.

Namjoon entered the room after 20 minutes, a wide smile on his face that showed his cute dimples, with an envelop in his hand. Jin, Somi and Taehyung looked at him a little confused.

'' I have a good news..'' Namjoon chirped brightly and Jin and Somi became excited while Taehyung just looked away boredly already knowing the whatever Namjoon is gonna say can not lift his mood.