✨47✨

Ignore my misTAEkes please!!😊😇

__________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was later in the night when Lisa suddenly left saying that she was not feeling well after Jungkook ended the call. Taehyung, very innocently tried to make her stay for a little longer but she knew better than to stay.

'' Plan successful.'' Jungkook said. Both the love birds were cuddling on the couch and watching TV.

'' How can you be so sure?'' Taehyung asked unsurely.

'' Oh come on baby....You don't know much when it comes to my parents. When I told you that I will convince them to come here, I already had a plan in mind. I am a bit of manipulative bitch, you know?'' Jungkook replied cockily.

'' Oh I know quite well how good you can manipulate people....My dear boyfriend.'' Taehyung replied while turning and sitting on Jungkook's lap in a straddling position. Jungkook's hand immediately slipped to his tiny waist and a smirk took over his beautiful lips.

'' Oh trust me....But I was not trying to manipulate you when I gave you three numbers on a scale of ten when you were trying to look for a date to prom when you were so desperate to go with me.'' Jungkook chuckled.

'' You are so full of yourself, aren't you?.....''

'' Well.....I am quite hot and handsome so its only fair to be a bit cocky about that.''

'' Ok Mr Hot and handsome, what did you do now to make your parents come here?'' The blonde asked playing with the brunette's hoodie.

''Well....I just told them how alone I feel here...that's not true though...I mean I miss them but I have a whole family here...but yeah...I said I miss them so much and I dreamt of them coming here to surprise me...and I bet you baby, they will be here by the end of this week to surprise me...'' Jungkook replied.

'' I knew that you were a good actor but now, I want to give you the best actor award Kookie....after all. its all a result of being with me..'' The blonde said flipping his hair.

'' Yup...I get my motivation from you..... and you know what baby?....I know that you did something which made Lisa left so early and then you were acting to be so sweet and offering her to stay.'' Jungkook replied and Taehyung became surprised.

'' You really know me too well...''

'' Yeah...that I do..'' The brunette said and started playfully kissing the blonde on his neck.

'' Kookie....I am hungry...'' Taehyung said while tilting his head a bit to give the brunette some more access.

'' Me too baby...'' Jungkook said and went back to what he was doing.

'' Mnghh But you can't eat me kookie...I am not a food.'' Taehyung said when Jungkook bite a bit harsher on his sweet spot to create a hickey there. Blonde's remark made the brunette chuckle and pull back.

'' You are not food but still I can eat you out....but anyways...let me order some takeout.'' Jungkook replied picking up his phone from the coffee table while Taehyung's cheeks bloomed into a beautiful shade of crimson.

*****

Taehyung and Bogum were coming out of their class after their arts class the next day. They both have become really close friends over the span of time. Taehyung enjoys the latter's company as he is easy going, sweet, caring and a bit flirty person, although his flirting's are always in a limit of friendliness.

They both always goes to cafeteria together but today, Taehyung turned in opposite direction to go somewhere and it caught Bogum's attention.

''Hey Tae!!.where are you going?...cafeteria is not on that side...''