✨19✨

Yes it's you!!

You are in my talks, in my dreams, In my memories, in my intentions.....

Yes it's you....DEEP IN MY HEART

______________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It has been almost a week since Taehyung came to Jungkook's home. Since then, they both haven't spoken anything. Taehyung thought Jungkook is ignoring him while Jungkook was confused why The blue haired male always run away when he notices him. Its been like they had been playing hide and seek but they don't know who is hiding and who is searching.

Initially, Taehyung ignored him because he didn't wanted to see that hickey on his neck which the brunette never hide it like he was very proud of it and showing it off to the world. Later, he realised that he is been acting stupid as to why he was so much affected by that hickey. The blue haired male didn't even shared it with his best friend. He thought that may be, he was just exaggerating things and shrugged off all the questions that were clouding his mind recently.

On the other hand, Jungkook thought may be he did or say something wrong the day when the blue haired male came to his house. He wanted to talk to him but didn't got the chance.

It was in the morning when Jungkook was going towards his car, he noticed the blue haired male standing there waiting for someone. He was looking pretty cool yet hot as always. He didn't wanted to waste this chance so he went to him and -

''Hey, good morning Taehyung...'' The brunette said smiling.

''Good m-morning JK...'' The blue haired male replied. He was suddenly very nervous as he was talking to him normally rather than fighting or cursing him. It was not normal for both of them. Whenever they talked in past, either they were fighting or they were taunting each other, so it sounded a bit awkward for them to talk normally.

''Is everything alright?....are you waiting for someone?'' the brunette asked looking at his watch.

''Yeah....everything is fine....I am just waiting for my cab.'' The blue haired boy replied hesitantly.

'' Cab??.Why??'' the brunette was confused.

''Actually I always go to college with Chim, but today he has some urgent work and will not be coming to college for some days....that's why I am taking the cab.''

''Oh...Okay.....so, I can give a lift....I mean only if you like'' The brunette asked scratching the back of his head. A habit which he does when he is nervous or hesitant.

''Its ok....I don't wanna trouble you...my cab will be here in a few.'' The brunette said looking around to see if his cab has arrived yet.

''Oh come on.....I am going the same college, how it will be a trouble for me''

You can never be a trouble for me baby....

''Are you sure....I mean you don't have to...'' The blue haired male ask again hesitantly.

''As sure as I ever will''

I want to travel the road of my life with you, love

''Okay then.....'' The blue haired male said but the brunette was still standing there smiling like some crazy man. The blue haired male raised his eyebrow when the brunette didn't budge from there.

''What?'' the brunette asked when he saw the blue haired male raised his eyebrow. He was lost in his own world and suddenly he felt like he missed something the blue haired male said and he scratched his head again.