✨55✨

Ignore or you can highlight my mistakes....

Warning: Mature content ahead.

________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

After Namjoon and Jin left with their parents, Taehyung and Jungkook got busy with their semester exams. Jimin and Yoongi would come over as they used to study in groups. Time flew like a moment and they didn't realise when they finished their last exams, it were already two months since everything happened.

Taekook couple went on mini dates sometime in between their studies to get refreshed. An ice-cream or a game at an arcade were the ideal hanging out points for them as Jungkook loves to play video games and Taehyung loves to see him happy when he wins. Lisa tried to play her little dirty tricks at times, but Taehyung was alert now. He didn't let the girl win even a single time which frustrated the girl even more.

They both decided that they will rest the whole day after their exams finished and Jungkook proposed the idea of date later in the evening which bought a surge of excitement inside the blonde. They both slept the whole day cuddling to each other and skip their lunch, as they were too tired to get out of the bed.

Evening came faster, and when Taehyung woke up, he didn't find his boyfriend anywhere in the house. He went to the kitchen to drink some water. His eyes caught a note sticked to the refridgerator door. His lips curled into a smile when he read the note.

Be ready for our date. I'll be there soon to pick you up. I love you.

P.S, there is your favourite ice-cream in the fridge. 😍😘

He placed the note on the kitchen counter and opened the fridge to see a tub full of his favourite ice-cream. He pulled it out and took a spoon from the spoon holder and went to the living room to eat it while watching TV. He picked up his phone and called his best friend to come over as he need his help to get ready for the date. Jimin agreed to come immediately and Taehyung started to devour the ice-cream.

He looked at the time and stood up immediately switching the TV off after watching some boring daily soap. He went to the bathroom to get freshen up till his best friend arrive. He was drying his hairs with a towel when the doorbell rung, and he smiled knowing it would be his bestest friend. He threw the table on the chair placed in front of a small desk and went out to open the door.

His smile widened when Jimin hugged him as soon as the door opened.

'' I missed you, Taetae.'' Jimin said still hugging the blonde.

'' We just met yesterday, chim.'' Taehyung replied chuckling.

'' Whatever, lets go inside.'' Jimin immediately let go of his best friend and Taehyung rolled his eyes at his best friend's dramatic behaviour.

'' So, did he tell you what kind of date it is?'' Jimin asked as soon he plopped on the bed after entering the brunette's bedroom.

'' No, he just said that we are going on a date.'' Taehyung replied opening his closet.

'' Its not going to be easy then.'' Jimin commented.

'' What do you mean?'' Taehyung asked confused.

'' There are three types of dates, Taetae. Number one, where a boy and a girl, or in your case a boy and a boy meets for the first time and tries to know each other, Second, where a boy and a girl or in your case, boy and a boy goes on a date after confessing their feelings and its main motive is to kiss each other for the first time.'' Jimin explained like some professor and Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.