✨43✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!!🙏

_______________

Third person POV

Two boys were waiting impatiently on the dining table for Jin to come out of his bedroom so that they can work on their plan. Jimin was pacing here and there around the table while Taehyung was sitting on one of the chair looking keenly in the direction of door from where Jin will come out. It has been more than half an hour since they both are waiting for Jin after they came back from their college.

'' What the hell is Jin Hyung doing in his room when Namjoon Hyung is in his office.'' Jimin asked the blonde.

''What do you mean?'' Taehyung asked narrowing his eyes at him.

'' Ah nothing......I am just blabbering.'' Jimin replied immediately and Taehyung nodded his head. They both sat straight when the sound of a door opening reached their perked ears.

'' He is coming, he is coming, he is coming...'' Jimin chanted in one breathe like a mantra.

'' I know chim, calm down.....let's start the act.'' Taehyung whispered and Jimin took a deep breathe and came to an acting mode in the blink of eye. Taehyung was also shocked at the rapid change of expressions on his best friend's face.

'' Cut the crap Chim, Hyung is gonna catch your over acting in a snap.'' Taehyung whispered and Jimin loosened up a bit.

'' Ok...lets start then.'' Jimin said and Taehyung nodded still looking in the direction from which Jin was approaching them.

'' So sad.....I feel so helpless.'' Jimin said making the most helpless face.

'' Yeah, me too. Can't we make him happy for just one day?...Are we so cruel that we can tolerate someone living a complete miserable life?'' Taehyung said looking at Jin who now has came to the dining table.

'' What happened guys?...What are you talking about?'' Jin asked taking in the innocent faces of two best friends who were completely drowned in their character like they were some method actor.

'' Hyung, JK. We were talking about him. He is such a nice boy but nobody cares for him.'' Jimin popped in.

'' What happened to him?....Is he okay?'' Jin asked worried.

'' No Hyung. He is not Okay. He is living such a miserable life.'' Jimin replied again.

'' But I just met him yesterday and he was looking totally fine. Not only fine, he was looking really hot and handsome. A full course meal to say the least.'' Jin replied and Taehyung suddenly became offensive.

'' Hyungg...You are married. You can't talk like that about him.'' Taehyung whined.

'' You are behaving like you are my husband or his boyfriend. What if I am married?...I can still praise hotness.'' Jin replied smirking.

'' NO....You can't. Namjoon Hyung will be Jealous if he got to know that.'' Taehyung tried to blackmail Jin.

''And who will tell him?'' Jin fired back.

'' I will tell him.'' Taehyung can't tolerate anyone drooling over his boyfriend, even if it is his own married brother.

'' Why are you so irritated?....''

'' You can't say like that. He may have a boyfriend who wouldn't like if you say these kind of things about his boyfriend.''

'' But his boyfriend is not here.....right?''

'' Calm down guys.....we are going off topic now.'' Jimin piped in before they lose the direction and Taehyung immediately came back to his senses. They have a plan to work on so he let Jin Hyung go this time.