✨11✨

Ignore my mistakes please....🙏

I need your encouragement.....an inspiration to write more....

_________________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

'' Go and get some snacks for me....I am Hungary.'' Yoongi ordered the brunette while resting his back on the chair and closing his eyes boringly. The brunette who was scrolling his phone looked up to see the pale boy who has his eyes closed.

''Why should I?.....I am not going anywhere....I am busy.'' the brunette said pouting like a child and got busy in his phone again.

''yeah!!.don't be a lazy brat....just go'' yoongi once again stated.

''It is definitely not me who is lazy here.....'' The brunette said while standing up.

''Yeah.....just go'' The pale boy said in a boring tone. The brunette started walking towards the counter to buy some snacks while still looking at his phone.

On the other hand, both the best friends who were standing eyeing the brunette got attentive.

''Come on Chim, its our chance.'' The blue haired boy said to his best friend who nodded and they both started walking towards the line where the brunette was standing now. They both also stood there looking curiously at the brunette from behind.

''Speak something taetae....''

''But, what should I say?''

''What?....you are asking me this now. Ahh!!.Why every time I have to speak for you.'' Chim said while whisper talking to his best friend.

''What do I do Chim, Its my first time talking to a boy first otherwise boys comes to me to talk.'' Tae said proudly.

''He is not you fanboy Tae!!'' Jimin whisper shouted.

The brunette got distracted by all the whispers behind him. He looked behind to see the two best friends standing there and whispering something to each other. It was like they were arguing about something. He cleared his throat to get their attention. Both the boys looked at him in shock but it soon turned into nervousness when the brunette raised his eyebrow.

''Umm....Hi...I a-am Jimin....You are very hot.'' Jimin said dreamily. The blue haired male chocked on air. He hit his best friend in stomach with his elbow which brought Jimin back to his senses and He smiled awkwardly.

The brunette was still standing there with a confused face. He looked at The blue haired boy who wad fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He smiled nervously at the brunette.

''umm....I-I wanted to-to ask you s-something.'' The blue haired male came directly to the point.

''I am sorry if you are here to ask me on a date.....'' The brunette said and smirked at the angry face of the blue haired male. He wanted to piss the latter because he really loves the angry blue haired boy. His nose becomes red and his eyes become fierce and his brows forrows. He tries to look intimidating but alas!!.He only looks more cute and sometimes so hot to the brunette.

''WHAT?,WHY....why you can't go on a date?'' Jimin shouted at the revelation. Both the blue haired boy and the brunette looked at Jimin with the same narrow eyes to which the latter smiled nervously.

''Umm....I w-was just a-asking. I m-mean you are s-so good l-looking. Why don't y-you go on dat-dates? Is there any problem with you......OH SHIT?....Don't tell me you have a problem with your junior down there?...Oh GOD!!.why didn't I understand it before. I got it now why I never saw you with any girl in the college while they are dying to grab your attention.'' Jimin said dramatically closing his mouth with his hands to hide his shock.