✨52✨

Help me correct my mistakes....its not proofread, so your help will be appreciated.

______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

''Hyung, we are getting late. Please leave the mirror alone now!'' Taehyung whined when Jin didn't came out of his room after what look like decades. They all were going to a restaurant for the dinner. Namjoon was sitting on the couch in the living room all dressed up and ready to go while Taehyung was busy glancing between his phone and the door to Jin's room.

'' 5 more minutes, Taebear.'' Jin shouted back.

'' You are saying that from last half an hour, Hyung.'' Taehyung replied back and Namjoon chuckled.

'' Why are you smiling, Hyung?'' Taehyung asked Namjoon offendedly placing his hands on his hips.

'' Ah Nothing, Tae. Its just that if Jin once stand in front of the mirror, he keeps praising himself for hours. I just hope that today is a different day.'' Namjoon replied and Taehyung nodded.

'' Yes Hyung, You know what?...You should go and drag him here.'' Taehyung suggested and Namjoon gulped.

'' I don't wanna die so early, Tae. Disturbing Jin when he is appreciating beauty is a sin. I don't wanna put my foot on the axe myself.'' Namjoon replied.

'' Oh come Hyung, you are exaggerating now.'' The blonde tried to argue.

'' Really?...Fine!!.How about You go and drag him out?'' Namjoon asked mockingly.

'' N-No...I am F-Fine. Let him b-be.'' Taehyung immediately sat down on the couch and Namjoon Chuckled. They both sat there busy on their phone waiting for Jin to come out.

After 33 minutes and 52 seconds, yes....Taehyung was counting seconds as well, Jin came out wearing a peach shirt and white jeans looking deadly gorgeous. Both the males in living room stood up to look at him properly. Taehyung appreciated his brother's beauty while Namjoon literally eye fuck him.

'' You look so handsome Hyung.'' Taehyung blurted out.

'' Ofcourse, I do. I am world wide handsome.'' Jin replied back flipping his imaginary hairs.

'' Yeah, right.'' Namjoon agreed with his husband and a slow whipped was heard.

'' Did you say something, Taebear?'' Jin asked glaring at him.

'' No Hyung, L-Lets go. we are getting late.'' Taehyung lied.

'' yeah..lets go.'' Jin chirped and they all went out.

******

'' Hey Dad..... did you really called me?'' Jungkook asked getting ready to go out.

'' Why?...Can't I call my son?'' His dad asked mockingly.

'' Of course you can, but its not like you. Its always me who calls you.'' Jungkook replied picking up his watch to tie it around is wrist.

'' Don't talk back to your father.'' His dad scolded him playfully. He really loves his son very dearly.

'' Aww....can my dad scold too?...I didn't knew that.'' Jungkook replied equally playful.

'' You are getting out of control. You need a good lesson, my son.''

'' But I am not in Korea, Dad. you can't do anything.'' Jungkook teased him deliberately. He knows that his parents are in Seattle too.

'' I am your father, Jeon Jungkook. I can fly all the way there to give you a good beating.'' His father continued the little bantering.