✨49✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

______________

THIRD PERSON POV

Later that week, Jin had to go shopping so he took the blonde with him to accompany him in the tiring task. Jin, as always, was talking non- stop while Taehyung was carrying all the shopping bags and listening to his Hyung with a bored expression.

" Hyung, are we gonna buy the whole mall, i am tired!!" He whined.

" What?....but i hadn't bought even a small portion of what i am planning to buy today, taebear. Don't act like a child, i feed you enough nutrients to carry 100 such bags, now come on, we need to hurry up!!" Jin chirped and walked towards another shop while the blonde followed him with a tired face.

" Hyung, you carry on, let me put these bags in car. I'll be back in 10." Taehyung said and jin agreed so the blonde went to the parking lot to throw the bags in the backseat of the car. He was walking while looking at his phone and suddenly bumped into someone.

" Ah, i am so-sorry...." Taehyung stuttered when he noticed who was standing in front of him. He panicked immediately and a look of pure shock flashed in his eyes but he composed himself pretty quick.

" Jaewan uncle!!......kookie was right when he said they will be here by the end of this week.."

" It's ok, kid. It was my fault too. I was in a hurry and didn't noticed where i was going..i am sorry." He replied hastily. Sweat was trickling from his forehead and he seemed to be worried about something. The blonde noticed the difference between how he was years ago and how he looks today. He used to be a tough and healthy guy whose looks only were able to intimidate any person but today, he looks tired and worried. His face has gained wrinkles and his skin has became a little pale. He looks like he had stopped laughing by the sadness in his eyes.

" No uncle, you are my elder, please don't say sorry to me. Umm....if you don't mind, you seems to be worried...is everything fine?" Taehyung asked nervously and Jaewan smiled weakly.

" Umm...yeah...actually i am here with my wife to surprise my son, so we thought to buy some gift for him, but i seem to lost her somewhere. She is an anxiety patient, that's why i am worried." He told the boy.

" Oh... it's ok uncle, relax. We will search her together. Umm...can you show me her picture?" Taehyung asked deliberately so the man showed a picture of a beautiful women in her late forties. She was smiling at the camera while her eyes were shouting how sad she is from inside, how many tears she is holding back those brown orbs.

" Wow....your wife is so beautiful!!" Taehyung couldn't stop himself from praising her and immediately bit his inner cheek when he realised what he did. Ofcourse she is pretty, but he was complementing her at a wrong time.

" Oh s-sorry, let's search for her together...you look that side, i am going this way..." Taehyung said and the man nodded smiling.

They both parted ways and started searching for her. Taehyung was looking everywhere, from water booth to ladies washroom but couldn't find the lady. He was walking aimlessly now, eyes roaming every single place. Suddenly he noticed a hunched figure of a women sitting at a bench outside of a shop. She was looking helpless and worried by the way she was sitting there with her head ducked down. He immediately walked to her.

" Hello aunty....hey, are you fine?" He asked when he saw the sweat on her face when she looked up.

" Yeah...i-i am f-fine." The lady said and looked down again. Taehyung crouched down in front of her and took her hands in his own and squeezed them to comfort her.