✨34✨

Ignore my mistakes please...🙏

__________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The day finally came when the drama was going to be staged. People started coming to the auditorium and everyone was so excited. Taehyung and Jungkook have arrived early as they have to get ready. They both were in separate rooms. While Jungkook was so excited about something, Taehyung was nervous as hell. He didn't have ever cross dressed and today he was provided to wear a girl's dress and a wig.

'' No Sarah....I am not going to wear that fucking dress. I am a boy, for God sake.'' Taehyung said from inside the changing room. He had locked himself inside and was not ready to listen to anyone.

'' Taehyung please try to understand. You are playing Juliette and for that you will have to look like that.'' Sarah said from outside.

'' I don't know anything. I am not wearing that.'' Taehyung said and others became tensed as what should be done now. Suddenly an idea popped up in Sarah's mind and she walked towards Jungkook's room. She knocked it lightly and heard a faint 'come in'.

She opened the door an saw that Jungkook was about to go to the changing room to get changed. He looked at tensed Sarah and asked-

'' What happened Sarah?....Everything all right?.'' Jungkook asked concerned.

'' Everything is fine but Taehyung...''

'' What happened to Tae, is he okay?...Where is he?'' Jungkook panicked as soon as heard Taehyung's name from Sarah and the tone in which she spoke made the other worried. He threw his clothes on the chair and stood in front of the girl.

'' Don't panic Jungkook. Taehyung is all right. Its just that he is not ready to wear Juliette's clothes. Its only you who can make him agree to wear those clothes.'' The girl said and Jungkook relaxed.

'' Don't worry Sarah, I will talk to him.'' Jungkook said and walked out of his room to go to the blue haired male. When he went inside he saw other girls trying to talk to Tae while the blue haired boy was not ready to listen to any of them.

'' Tae please come out. We are getting late. Everyone has almost arrived.'' The girl requested.

'' No fucking way I am wearing that dress. '' Taehyung shouted from the other side of the closed door.

Jungkook came foreword and signalled the girls to keep quite.

'''Tae, its me, Jungkook. Please let me come inside.'' Jungkook requested in soft tone and it didn't take seconds for the blue haired male to unlock the door and pull the brunette inside. He again locked the door and stood crossing his hands on his chest leaning to the closed door. His pout was still there on his pink plump lips. The brunette smiled at the blue haired boy's childish behaviour.

'' What happened Tae?...why are you angry?'' Jungkook asked leaning onto the wall.

'' First they made me Juliette and now they want me to dress like a girl. Look at me, do I look like I am a girl? Can't they fucking see that I am a boy?'' Taehyung scoffed.

'' No Tae.... you are right. you don't look like a girl. You are more beautiful than a girl can ever be.'' Jungkook said and the blue haired boy's anger vanished in the air. He blushed at the brunette's compliment. He didn't say anything so Jungkook spoke again.

'' Tae, you don't need to feel embarrassed about it. It is an essential part of your role and trust me, you will look even more beautiful as a Juliette.'' Jungkook said now stand straight and close to the blue haired boy.