✨20✨

Let me be immersed in your love, Day, Night and Forever,

Your eyes, from my dreams may they never be separated.

My name on your hands, May you write over and over again..

I hope, May God create a day like that.....

*****

Both Jungkook and Taehyung went to their separate classes. Both became busy in their regular routine but the blue haired male was still thinking about the weird things he is feeling recently. He couldn't sort out why he was nervous around the other. Before, he used to give him rude answers or comments very easily, but now it was hard for him to have a normal conversation with the brunette.

The bell ring indicating the lunch break and the blue haired male sighed as his best friend was not present today and he don't have any other friend to hang out with. But he still packed up his things and head out of his class. When he exited his class, he found the brunette scrolling on his phone leaning to the wall. The blue haired boy immediately ran his hand in his hairs to set them at their place and pulled his shirt to sort out any crease.

''Hey, umm... What are you doing here?'' The blue haired male asked and mentally hit himself for asking such dumb question. Of course, the other can go anywhere.

'' Ah..Hii.I was waiting for you.'' the brunette smiled putting his phone in his pocket.

''Why?''

''I thought you would be alone as Jimin is absent today, and as your new friend, it is my responsibility to accompany you.'' The brunette said and winked making the blue haired male to chuckle.

'' Really?....you put a lot of thoughts into it...I am blessed!!'' The blue haired male said jokingly.

''I am quite a responsible person, You know?'' the brunette said and they both chuckled.

''Ok Mr Responsible.....I am hungry now....should we go now?'' Taehyung asked raising his hands in the air and making a quotation mark with his fingers.

''Sure....after you'' The brunette said and bowed to him in a dramatic way to which the blue haired male rolled his eyes and they both started laughing.

They reached the cafeteria. The brunette waved towards Yoongi who was sitting alone at one of the table waiting for him. Both the males walked towards him and Jungkook fist bumped with him which of course Yoongi did lazily because he don't like to waste his energy on these unnecessary activities.

''Tae, This is Yoongi Hyung and Hyung, This is Taehyung, my brand new friend.'' The brunette introduced his new friend to his Hyung in a dramatic way......and he says Jimin is dramatic.....Huh!!.anyways...let's get back.

''Hello Hyung.....Nice meeting you'' Taehyung greeted him and Yoongi smiled to him.

''Hyung, Am I dreaming?.....Did you just smiled?...wait, let me click one pic for the proof that you can actually smile rather than lying here and there lazily.'' The brunette said in disbelief while taking out his phone to click a picture of smiling Yoongi.

''Shut up you brat!!...Hii Taehyung....I have heard a lot about you.'' Yoongi scolded Jungkook and again turned to talk to Jungkook. Both the male sat on the empty chairs around the table.

''Really?.....How?'' Taehyung asked shockingly placing his bag on the table and turning towards Yoongi to give him his full attention. but may be forgot that he is quite a famous person in the Uni....But Yoongi was not talking about those gossips.

'' This dork here, He talks a lot about you!!'' Yoongi said and Jungkook chocked on air. He was coughing badly and Taehyung became worried. He took his water bottle and offered it to Jungkook who took it immediately and gulped the liquid down his burning throat. Yoongi just chuckled amusingly at the brunette's condition. He did that purposefully to tease the brunette.