✨6✨

ignore my mistakes plzz🙏

__________________________

All the three males were waiting for the blue haired boy at the dining table. Jin and Jungkook were sitting beside each other and Namjoon was sitting opposite to them. Jin was asking brunette about his interest while Namjoon was throwing death draggers at him. If looks could kill, the brunette would have been a dead meat by now.

''Do you have any girlfriend??''Namjoon's sudden question made both the males look at him. Jin was gritting his teeth while the brunette was a bit shocked. He didn't expected such a straight forward question. Namjoon was still waiting for the other to reply.

''umm.....actually no...I am single.'' The brunette's revelation made Namjoon's suspicion to grow. He was noticing it the whole time that the brunette was smiling more than necessary towards Jin. The way Jungkook was looking at Jin was making Namjoon to doubt the younger's intension. He was feeling insecure. What if he manipulate Jin with his charms?? And also the way Jin was talking to the brunette was making Namjoon jealous of Jungkook. Jin rarely talks to him this sweetly.

''Do you have a crush on someone?'' Namjoon further inquired to clear his doubt but the brunette's answer confirmed his suspicion.

''yes... I have a huge crush on someone I met recently.'' The brunette replied smiling towards Jin while thinking about a certain blue head boy.

Namjoon stood up abruptly pushing his chair which made a screeching sound. The other two males flinch and looked at Namjoon who was glaring coldly at the brunette. He came towards Jin and pulled him by his wrist towards him. Jin was confused at his husband's weird behaviour.

'' I am feeling lonely please sit with me.'' Namjoon lied before Jin could ask anything. Jin was confused but agreed when he looked at the puppy eyes his husband was showing.

'' He is a bit childish.....'' Jin cleared to Jungkook who smiled awkwardly .Jin himself couldn't understand his husband's behaviour. so he went and sat beside him and Namjoon held his waist protectively. They once again started talking about random things. After few minutes of wait finally the blue haired boy arrived.

Taehyung noticed that the brunette is scared of Namjoon so he decided to tease him. He will take his revenge now and will not let the other eat peacefully. He noticed the empty seat beside the brunette and decided to sit there. Namjoon noticed the blue haired sitting beside the brunette, but he couldn't say anything because if he speak even a word about it, Jin is gonna beat his ass with his pink spatula.

The brunette looked at the blue haired male sitting beside him and smiled, but his smile faltered when he noticed Namjoon glaring at him with skeptical eyes. Taehyung noticed the whole thing and smirked internally.

They all were eating peacefully when suddenly an idea pop up in Taehyung's mind and he patted his back in his mind for coming up with such a wonderful idea.

He saw the bowl of japchae was placed on the side of the table. he purposefully didn't ask anyone to pass the bowl for him, instead he himself got up from his chair and leaned on his right side to get the bowl....but the position he created was like he was hovering in front of Jungkook. His side profile was close to Jungkook's face... so close that he could feel the other's breathe on his neck....Jungkook was trying hard to act cool....the blue haired boy got motivated when he felt the other's breathe getting uneven on his neck....he could easily tell the other was nervous and absolutely not okay.

On the other hand Jungkook was being tortured by the boy....no not by the boy, but the close proximity of the two. he could smell the strawberry smell of the other. He closed his eyes and gulped visibly to control his urges to feel the smooth milky skin of the younger on his lips.