✨10✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day, the brunette was ready for college, he picked up his car key, wallet and jacket and head out of his apartment. After locking it, he went towards the elevator. He was in a very good mood, and you know the reason.....Or I have to tell you?......No, I guess....of course he was thinking about a certain blue haired male. He walked towards the elevator whistling a soft tune.

His whistle came to a halt when he noticed his Hyung also standing there waiting for the elevator. He composed himself and walked near him and stood there. He glanced again towards his brother who was busy on his phone with a frown. He smiled to himself and thought to start a conversation.

''Umm...Good morning Hyung?'' he himself didn't know whether he greeted him or questioned him.

''Good morning.'' Namjoon greeted back and again got busy. The elevator door opened and they both went inside. The brunette was thinking what to say next while Namjoon was now standing straight.

''Press the button.Or you wanna keep standing here?'' Namjoon said to the brunette in a cold tone.

''Huh!!.Oh yeah....sorry....''The brunette said nervously while pressing the button to ground floor. He thought of asking how is Taehyung but discarded his thought immediately as he thought that Namjoon may misunderstand him. He don't want to be on a wrong side to his hyung so he thought to ask about Jin which was definitely a wrong move.

''How is Jin hyung?'' The question made Namjoon to snap his head towards him and eye him suspiciously. He looked with a narrow eyes and raised his eyebrow.

''Why?....Why do you wanna know about my husband?''

''Umm.....I w-was just a-asking about his well being?" The brunette spoke nervously. He never thought he will be this much scared of his Joonie hyung ever in his life. But now, whenever he come across the other, he become nervous immediately.

''Why my husband's well being concern you?....who is he to you?'' this time Namjoon decided to ask directly. He wanted to ask this question the previous night when the brunette went on a dinner to their house but he controlled himself because of Jin as he like the brunette very much, but now....when they both were alone, he didn't want to waste this chance.

''Umm.....He I-is my hy-hyung.you know, like an elder brother?.'' The brunette replied with a falling confidence, but his answer made Namjoon sigh in relief. He felt like a burden was lifted from his shoulders. He thanked the God to give some brain to the brunette who didn't dare to have an eye on his husband. He smiled subconsciously at the brunette's answer.

''He is fine.'' Namjoon once again maintained a cold posture and stood looking straight at the elevator door which opened with a ting sound after a few seconds and they both went towards the parking area.

''Okay, see you later hyung.'' The brunette bid his bye to the other and walked towards his car. Namjoon went to his car and became irritated at the flat tyre. He has an urgent meeting to attend and he can't be late. he kicked the tyre of his car and cursed under his breathe.

On the other hand, the brunette took his car out of its place and drove to go out of the parking lot when he notice Namjoon kicking his car. he smiled to himself.

''Hyung, want a lift?'' The brunette said smiling which came out as a smirk and Namjoon thought he was making fun of him and he became even more irritated.

''No thanks, I will manage'' Namjoon said irritatedly and looked here and there in search of some help.

''Come on Hyung, my college is not starting so early and I have enough time which I think you don't have. We don't wanna be late, do we?'' The brunette said cockily this time. Namjoon was dying to take help from the brunette was his pride was not letting him go. He stood there fighting with his urge to go and accept the brunette's help.