✨54✨

Highlight the mistakes so that I can correct them later...

____________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung was sitting on his bed with his back leaned to the bedrest while the brunette was lying there with his head placed in the blonde's lap. Taehyung's fingers were smoothly running through his brown hairs and Jungkook's eyes closed in comfort and a sigh left his lips. Taehyung smiled at that.

Last day had been quite hectic. From restaurant to Jungkook coming to their apartment to Somi coming after him, It all drained the brunette's energy. Jungkook had hugged him as soon as he had came in front of him. Both brother have felt a sense of relief and contentment. Taehyung and Jungkook had confessed about their relationship and Namjoon was so happy to hear that. After 20 minutes, Somi had also came there crying.

Namjoon had wrapped his arms around his mother as soon and Somi threw himself onto his elder son. They both cried like little kids and the rest couldn't stop their tears at the reunion of a mother and the son. Somi had appreciated Jin for taking care of his son and thanked Taehyung for helping Jungkook in everything. She was glad that she was with her both sons but a small part of her heart longed for her husband. She wished for him to be with them but later shrugged off. She was happy that she was with her family now.

Namjoon has slept in his mother's lap last night while Taehyung invited Jungkook to sleep with him. When the brunette agreed, Jin have warned them to do nothing 'funny'. The couple had laughed it off awkwardly and left to sleep sometime after 3 in the morning.

Now, they both were lying there doing nothing. Taehyung tried to divert his mind but the brunette turned him down so he just kept silent after that. Jungkook wanted his father to come to his family but only a miracle could do that.

While, on the other hand, Jaewan hadn't slept last night. He tried to empty his mind and take a nap but that didn't work. Jungkook's and Somi's words kept playing in his mind in loop. He tried to think otherwise, but his mind and heart both begged him to just run to his family and stay with them for the rest of his life. Finally, he decided his next step. He felt at peace after he made the decision and a smile lingered on his lips.

He took a shower and changed into something else. He took a deep breathe and opened the door of the apartment. He stood nervously in front of Namjoon's apartment and contemplated what he was gonna say after he goes inside and the thought made him even more nervous, so he inhaled deeply to compose himself and rung the doorbell. The door was opened by Jin who stood there stunned to see Jaewan standing there and looking at him with a blank expression.

''Can I come inside?'' he asked and Jin immediately came back to his sense and step aside to invite him in.

'' Y-Yes, ple-please.'' Jin stammered and Jaewan wanted to chuckle but controlled himself while Jin facepalmed.

Jin showed him the way to living room where Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and Somi were playing some game. They all looked so happy and it made Jaewan to gulp down his tears. He cleared his throat to gain their attention and everyone stood up as soon as they saw him. Jungkook immediately hold Taehyung's hand and interwined their fingers and the little action didn't go unnoticed by his father. Somi clutched Namjoon's arm like her life depend on it while Jin stood behind Jaewan nervously.

'' Can we talk?'' Jaewan asked.

'' If you wanna preach about how wrong we are, then No.'' Jungkook replied sharply and Taehyung squeezed his hand to calm him while Jaewan smiled at his son's curt reply. he was really his father's son.

'' Then I guess I should not talk and hug you instead.'' Jaewan said looking at Namjoon and everyone became confused.

'' Huh?'' Jungkook asked.