The Ace of Spades

Chapter - 1
================

Chapter - 1 ================

Rehan Pratap Singh.

" Hukum ka Ikka " Rehan throw the card on the table with a smirk on his face.

[ Ace of Spade]

The Prince of Madhavgarh and his friends are playing cards outside of the palace while enjoying the night breeze.

" No one can win from you Rehan," Dev sighed leaning back against the couch.

" It's true," Karthik agreed.

" Now if you guys are done let's do something else"their friend Soham said coming from somewhere standing in front of them.

" What?" Karthik asked excited.

" Well as we all know tomorrow is our friend's 23th birthday and he is also going to be declared as Yuvraj of Madhavgarh so this is my party for him," Soham said and Karthik and Dev hooted.

Soham clapped his hands two times and the lights which are around dimmed and 3 - 4 girls come to the music starts and they start dancing.

All of them enjoyed the show. Soham filled the glass with wine and give it to Rehan which he take gladly.

Yun tto premi pachattar humare
Leja tu kar satattar ishaare
Dil mera muft ka

The happiness of becoming Yuvraj is quite visible on his face.

Dil ke dukandar hai doosre bhi
Hum thoda achhe hain, woh hai farebi

The girl come and sit beside Rehan, he smirked at her.

Mehnga hai dil, sabke bas ka nahi ye
Bikna hai par teri khaatir mujhe bhi

She placed her hand on his chest and starts leaning closer to him and his smirk got bigger but before anything can happen she get up and twirl around back to her position.

Aaj baazar hi bik gaya re
Leja tu kar satattar ishaare
Dil mera... muft ka

After some time the show gets over and everyone goes back to his room except Rehan who is looking at the diyas which are floating in the pool. He feels sleepy so he lay down on the couch and falls asleep.

====

Inside Palace

" I want everything to be perfect " the King of Madhavgarh Veer Pratap Singh ordered the people who are going to make arrangements on tomorrow.