The Seven of Hearts

Chapter - 66
===============

Night

Mansion

Hall

Rehan entered his mansion with a huge smile on his face. The scene is roaming in his mind continuous when he showed the claim of Swadheenta to her. How her eyes turned soft, how she get still for a second, how she softly trace her hand above his heart, how his heartbeat turned faster when she look in his eyes everything was magical.

" Woah look who is here" Soham yelled and Rehan looked at him with a huge smile on his face. All of his friends were sitting on the bar Soham got down from his chair and come toward him.

" I thought you will come with Bhabhi but you're alone" Soham forward the glass of liquor towards him.

" Aaj sharab ki jarurat nahi Apki Bhabhi ki naseeli ankhein hi kafi hai," Rehan said dreamily and fell on the couch, leaning his head back.

" What happened did Bhabhi forgive you?" By now all of his friends sat down surrounding him.

Rehan look up and grin showing his full teeth and shook his head all the excitement fell from his friend's face.

" Then why are you so happy?" Dev asked.

" She didn't say anything but her eyes did. I saw her eyes when I showed her the tattoo of her name my charms worked on her and she'll come here in a few days "

" Yayyy" all of them yelled shoving their glasses up in the air.

" But this means we all have to get out of here then," Soham said sadly.

" Can't do anything Soham" Rehan shook his head pretending sad.

" But our friend is happy then we are happy," Karthik said and smiled adoring all of their faces.

Suddenly Rehan's phone rang and he took it out of his trousers pocket and his eyebrows knitted in confusion seeing the caller ID.

" Why do you want Ayaan?" Rehan demanded and everyone turned silent and look at Rehan.

" You're cordially invited in the engagement of your lovely friend/ rival and your beloved wife oops I mean ex-wife you sighed the divorce papers, right?" Hearing this Rehan stood up from the couch.

" What bullshit are you talking about? You have Girlfriend named Sohani" Rehan shouted in anger. He knows about Sohani after what happened in the club he found the information about her and he got to know that Ayaan and Swadheenta are pretending.

" I had Girlfriend, had....Didn't you see how your precious wife made my breakup happen in front of you?" Ayaan spat in anger.

" But that doesn't mean you can get engaged to my wife" Rehan growled.

" Your wife? Don't make me laugh Rehan. She gave you the divorce papers now she is your ex-wife"

" She Is My Wife!" Rehan said with intensity his palm balled up in a rage, he heard Ayaan's laugh from another side.

" Look Ayaan I know you and Swadheenta are pretending but stop this game now I know everything and Swadheenta also forgave me," Rehan said calmly, opening his fist.