The Thirteen of Spades

Chapter - 13
===============

Chapter - 13 ===============

Swadheenta

I was busy taking selfies when Rehan called me.

" Yes?" I said placing the mobile down on the table.

" What is this?" He asked pointed towards the plate.

" Bread..." I trailed off not knowing what is wrong.

" I can see that"

" Ohhh" I exclaimed in relaxation.

Thank God, I thought he has morning blindness, but why he is that angry.

" Is it stale? I didn't check it" I asked, he close his eyes and sigh.

" Where is the breakfast?" He asked opening his eyes. " there" I pointed towards the plate.

" This is not breakfast! Hum nahi khayenge ishe" he said and get up from the chair pushing the plate.

[ I will not eat this]

He turned and walk away and I look at his retreating figure.

" Hum nahi khayenge ishe" I mimicked him.

[ I will not eat this]

It sounds like a real Prince, ohh mere bigde Shahzaade.

Anyways if he does not want to eat, I'll eat it. I picked up the bread and take a bite.

" Hmmm, not that bad"

I was busy eating when my mobile start ringing. I picked it up and look at the caller ID oh it's from Bhai. I place the phone on my ear.

I open my mouth to say something but my Bhai beat me in that.

" How are you? Why did you take so much time in picking the call? Are you fine? Did he say something to you? Is he treating you right?" He questions me without break, arrey Bhai let me speak.

" Tell me Swadheenta why are you not saying anything?" I was going to answer him when a plan formed in my mind.

" Bhai..."

" Yes"

" Bhai.. you know, you were right it is his plan that's why he did this marriage" I bite my lip to stop my laughter from coming out.