The Eight of Spades

Chapter - 8
==============

Chapter - 8 ==============

Swadheenta

I start walking towards them.

" Excuse me mam" one bodyguard stop me and they walk towards the exit as I keep looking at them I look back at him.

" I want to meet him," I said to him.

" I'm sorry mam you can't meet him," he said and I look at his retreating figure with pout on my face.

" But..." My phone starts ringing.

Who the hell is calling me? I take out my phone and look at the caller ID it's from Bhai.

I'm coming, Bhai. I look up from the phone and saw no one is there.

" Where are they?" I mumbled.

" They went," Preeti said coming beside me.

Damn, I want to meet him.

" Anyways, hope we get to meet him next time," Riya said, I nodded still upset.

" Bye" Riya and Preeti both said and goes.

I turned and start making my way towards Bhai's office. I open the door and look at him. He is standing looking down at his phone, he looks tense.

" Hii Bhai" I greeted him and he looks up at me.

" Where were you? Didn't I ask you to stay at home?" he scold me as I make my way towards the head chair.

I roll my eyes first that stupid guy then I didn't meet the celebrity which came in our club and now I have to listen to my brother's scolding.

" You did" I sit on the rotating chair.

" Then why don't you listen to me," he asked crossing his arms around his chest.

" I did listen but didn't do what you said" I replied twirling the chair. Suddenly I remembered about the celebrity and a smile come on my face. I stopped the chair and asked him.

" Who came here?"

His expression changed hearing me " No one" he shouted.

Why he is getting angry? I only asked a question.

" Where did you spend all the money?" He asked me.