The Eleven of Diamonds

Chapter - 31
=================

Chapter - 31 =================

Swadheenta.

I move my hand around the water-filled with rose petals.

" Rajkumari which paste would you like to apply rose, sandalwood or turmeric?" a maid asked standing behind me.

" Why do I need to choose to apply all of them" I answer her looking behind.

" Jii," she said and I feel presence behind me.

I lean back spreading my arms closing my eyes. I feel cold paste on my arms and my hair lift as they apply smoke kind of thing.

Ahhh, this is heaven.

Rajmata was looking so beautiful in the potrait, Maharani is also not less why all royals are so beautiful just like that queen Ratnagarbha.

I open my eyes when I remember something.

That place has a potrait of every family member her portrait must be there too. Damn yr why I didn't look there?

I want to know about that queen or more like her necklace it was so beautiful and I never saw that big diamond necklace but I won't go alone there I'll go with Lavanya.

After some time they all left me alone and I also get up and went out of the pool, changing in a white dress.

I made my way towards the room. The cold wind blows and I close my eyes enjoying the moment.

I'm feeling like there is no ground under my feet I'm feeling like flying.

Suddenly I feel like I get lifted from the ground and thrown on something soft with a thud.

What just happened?

I'm feeling that but it doesn't mean whatever I feel will come true.

I open my eyes but it closes the next second when I feel a pair of lips crash into mine.

" Umm Rehan" I tried to say and push him by placing my hands on his chest but he just grabbed my hands and pinned them beside my shoulders.

He deepened the kiss bitting my lower lip harshly and I moan in pain he take the opportunity and slide his tongue in my mouth.

He has kissed me many times but never this brutally. It's like something possessed him.

That queen's spirit?

No, no must be king's.

" Ummm" I again try to get free from his grip but he is holding my hands tightly.

Aree me mar jaungi.

Finally, he left me and I take huge gulps of air but the relief is only for seconds before I again feel him kissing my jaw all done to my neck.