The Fifteen of Diamonds

Chapter - 35
================

Chapter - 35 ================

Swadheenta.

I, Bhabhi and Lavanya are standing on the balcony and looking down. Several peoples were present there. Royals are standing close to the throne but my eyes are fixed on my Prince, the huge smile adoring on his face.

I know the coronation mattered so much to him but his life was worth more.

" Muhurat ho gaya hai" the Priest announced, Rajmata nodded and a servant with a huge plate in which the crown and sword were placed come forward.

" Let's go" I walk fast her climbing down the stairs.

Maharaj was about to make him wear the crown.

" Rukiye" I shouted.

The atmosphere turned silent I go towards the throne and stand beside Rehan as he look at me with a confused expression, everyone also has the same expression except that vile woman she is smirking at me.

" Is rukavat ki wajah hum jaan sakte hai?" Rajmata said glaring at me, I smile sweetly.

" I'm also the Queen of Madhavgarh why only his coronation why not mine?" I can hear whispers from the crowd.

" From when did Queen's coronation start happening? Yeh apke raj me hota hoga humare yaha nahi" she said angrily.

" Why not?" I crossed my arms around my chest and raise my eyebrow, her face turned hard looking at my attitude.

Yes, Rajmata get angry at me and cancel the coronation.

" Aap" she takes a step closer but Rehan stops her. He turned to me and whisper.

" What are you doing?" He asked confused.

" Apna haq mang rahi hu, kya galat kar rahi hu" I look into his eyes, and I turned back to Rajmata.

" I'm the Queen of Madhavgarh the necklace should be on my neck"

" Hargiz nahi, that necklace is our ancestors the Queen of Madhavgarh wears it and I'll never accept you as Madhavgarh's Queen, " Rajmata said determined.

" Fine then if there is a coronation then it will be for both or else none "

" Swadheenta" I heard Rehan hissed grabbing my arm but I didn't look at him.

I'm sorry.

" Hoti kon hai aap aisa kahne vali, apni had me rahe Rajgarh ki Rajkumari," Rajmata said through clenched teeth.