The Seven of Diamonds

Chapter - 27
================

Chapter - 27 ================

Swadheenta

" What!" She exclaimed in shock.

" Yeah" I start circling her while twirling a strand of my hair between my fingers.

" If you want to be a homewrecker" I stand behind her and lean forward towards her and she turned immediately listening to me and looked at me with shock, I take a step back and look at her innocently.

" Yes " I nodded my head " Isn't it that's what we call someone who do this?" I asked innocently.

" You can have him....... If you don't have any self respect and can tolerate someone calling you names" I take few steps away from her.

" Aree woh dekho Suryagarh ki Rajkumari" I said turning and she just stand there looking suprised.

" Aree kahaki Rajkumari kisi ghar toda hai unse, huh" I stand in front of her crossing my hands across my chest.

" You can have him....but remember one thing you'll always refers as second" I turned and sit on the bed putting one leg on another.

" But I'll always be the first " I smriked and flip my hair" Now the choice is yours" I looked down checking my nails.

I want to apply new nail paint.

I look up at her and found her staring at floor looking deep in thoughts.

Good.

I got up, standing infront of her and clicked my fingers in front of her snapping her out of her thoughts.

" I'm just telling you the consequences of what you are trying to do but first" I show her my forefinger " you have to convince Yuvraj which I don't think is easy because he doesn't want to marry you in the first place" I said pursuing my lips pretending to be concern.

" But I'll help you, I won't interfere in between" she knit her eyebrows in confusion.

" Kuch aisa kar kamal ki vo tera ho jaye.." I sing " or agar ho jaye na toh tum use apne pass hi rakh lena " I take a step closer to her.

" Kyuki aisa insaan mujhe nahi chaiye" I whispered through clenched teeth.

I walk past her leaving her alone with her thoughts.

------

Night

I smile as I paint my nails and look in mirror looking at my reflection. The colour of nails is same as my night gown. Lavender.