The Six of Clubs

Chapter - 47 
================

  Chapter - 47  ================

Afternoon

Swadheenta

I come down in hall in half sleepy state and saw Kirti, her Ma sitting on couch I go and sat beside her. I rest my hand on armrest and cover my forehead.

I didn't able to sleep last night. I'm feeling uneasy from last night like something bad happened.

" Swadheenta my marriage is going to happen and you are sleeping sitting here" Kirti complained.

" I know you're marriage is happening no need to scream in my ear" I slowly massage my temples.

" I didn't able to sleep last night" I groaned leaning against couch.

" Why the memories of your Rajkumar aren't letting you sleep?" She teased. As much as it truth I fake glare at her.

" Tum or Kirti " Ma come and sat beside Kirti's mother you know when I wake her up she replied ' let me sleep go tell Rajmata to do the pooja without me' she just thought too much about Prince and all" Ma shook her head, I just smiled but Kirti knows truth so leans beside me and whisper slowly.

" What if she goes and say that to Rajmata?"

" That's why I woke up hurriedly in half sleep" I whispered back and she chukled.

" Accha ab Nanad Bhabhi ki baat ho gayi ho toh idhar dekho" Kirti's mother called us. The jewellery is placed on table infront of us.

{ If now both sister in law and

" Swadheenta look which jewellery you want to wear" Ma said forwarding a piece of jewelry towards me.

Suddenly the memories of that diamond necklace rushed back and my already sour mood turned more sour.

" I don't want to I'm going back to sleep" I stand up and Ma frowned, she place the piece on table and stand up placing a hand on my forehead.

" Bukhar toh nahi hai phir kya baat hai?" She mumbled to herself.

" Kya hua Behenji" Kirti's mother asked.

" The things which Swadheenta loves in it one thing is jewellery and she is saying she is not interested that's suspicious" Ma said and Kirti chuckled.

" The one who saw ocean why would look at pond" she said but no one understands her other than me, she smile at me.

" Where is Bhai?" I asked changing the topic.

" Club"

" I'm going to Club then" I picked my phone from table and take a few steps.

" Why don't you take Ma with you she didn't saw it yet" I heard Kirti said and I turned.