The Fourteen of Diamonds

Chapter - 34
=================

Chapter - 34 =================

Swadheenta.

" Shukriya ishe zeher ke liye, jise chune se he samne vale ki maut ho sakti hai, ab hum bhi dekhenge ki kal Yuvraj Maharaj kaise bante hai"

I gasped and the jug fell from my hands creating a loud sound of glass breaking.

My heartbeat turned faster as I access her words and a shiver of fear run through my body.

This means all attacks that happened the one behind them is her.

His mother.

" Caught you!" someone shouted and I look up startled at Maharani who is gripping my arm before I could do something she dragged me inside the room and closed the door.

I turned to her.

" Yo-u, you?" I stammered still not able to come out of shock.

" You're Princess, right? Then no one didn't tell you it's bad manners to eavesdrop" she steps closer to me and I step backwards.

" You, how can you do this?" He is your son" I look down and shook my head " nahi aisa nahi hota, puth kaputh ho sakta hai mata kumata nahi hoti"

" Apne bete ki jaan kaise le sakti ho, tumhara beta hai vo" I shouted looking at her.

" Who said he is my son?" She shouted and I was taken aback.

What!

He is not her son.

" Why? Why this much shock? I thought you already figured it out when you pulled out my portrait. What do you think no one saw you" she smirked.

" Ratnagarbha" I whispered.

" Yes, Ratnagarbha his mother, his biological mother and the surprising fact is that he himself doesn't know about this" she chuckled.

" He thought I'm his mother" she laughed turning around.

" If I'm his mother then you think any attack can touch him," she asked sitting on the couch, I feel anger at how she is behaving.

" I'll not let this happen I'll go and tell everyone about your truth" I spat angrily and walk towards the door.

Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back making me fall on the couch and something sharp pressed against my neck. I open my eyes and look up finding her pressing the sharp dagger against my neck holding me down.