The Thirteen of Clubs

Chapter - 53  
================

   Chapter - 53   ================

Morning

Swadheenta.

I took a breath and entered my club after trying to push all the things regarding Roma, Rehan their date, cheating out of my mind.

I promised Rehan that I wouldn't cry anymore but I did. What can I do I was so frustrated I want to smash that Roma's head but now I'll not cage my anger anymore.

But.

I won't hurt her physically I'll do something that she doesn't have the right to talk to me and about Rehan I didn't forgot about him.

He will also pay.

How dare he cheat on me.

Galat ladki se panga liya hai.

But right now I want to focus on my business, my Club.

I opened the door and entered the office but frowned when I saw Ayaan sitting their on a chair beside desk.

" Gajab chipku nahi ho tum?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He looked at me and grinned before getting up and lightly hugged me and pulled away. I just stand there shocked.

" Did Suhani smash the bottle on your head that's why you have lost your mind?" I asked, he shook his head still grinning.

" No you know after you left Suhani came to meet me, you know from past months she didn't spare a glance at me even I walk past her but tomorrow not only she came by herself but also scold me and slap me" he place his hand on his cheek and sat down grinning.

Bhagwan, iska manshik santulan sach me hil gaya hai.

" Ayaan.. she didn't confessed her undying love for you she slapped you and scold you" I tried to talk sense, he clicked his tongue.

" She showed her love"

" How love showed by slapping and scolding?" I sat opposite to him.

" Because if there is love there is jealousy and she was so jealous after seeing you and me together that she can't control herself from staking a claim over me" he said excited.

" So you're saying that slap and four five abusive words are her love?"

" No jealousy and behind her jealously her love and you're saying this like you didn't get jealous seeing your boyfriend with that girl. I have seen the look on your face you were looking so danger in anger" he said.