The Fourteen of Clubs

Chapter - 54
================

Chapter - 54 ================

Evening

Swadheenta

I turned and walk towards the door in anger opening the door harshly I come out of home.

Midnight club

I stand infront of my club and look at it. Why everyone is underestimating me? Idea of opening midnight is also mine. I did hardwork for it till it become successful of our own but this time I have such a big opportunity why would I let it go.

I want to show everyone I'm capable.

I want to show Roma I have status.

If I can think of something I can do it.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a corner pinning me to the wall harshly.

" Leave me" I screamed.

" Shh it's me" Rehan said.

" I know it's you itni giri hui harkat or koi kar bhi nahi sakta" I glare at him and grip his forearms trying to remove his grip from my arms.

" You don't have any shame after taking her side over me you are standing here infront of me, WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" I shouted angrily.

" Swadheenta listen to me damnit"

" Listen to you? Listening is far I don't even want to look at your face. Now leave me ise pehle ki me tumhara muh tod du" I warned him.

He sigh before pressing his body towards me trapping me and placing his one hand on my mouth. I turned my face here and there but he made me face him.

" You talk to much" he said huskily, I glare at him murderously.

" I was not taking her side I was protecting you. You were going to slap her " I bite his hand and remove his hand from my mouth.

" I was going to murder her if you have not come in between she would be dead"

" You're not understanding, if you would have hurt her she would have put so many allegations on you by now then how will you get the deal from her father?" He explained.

" I'm not scared her or her father " he interrupt me.

" Her father come in top club owners he is influencial as well he can create problems for your club"