The Four of Hearts

Chapter - 63 
===============

  Chapter - 63  ===============

Swadheenta

My eyes widened when I heard the knock on the door.

Knock knock

I pulled away from him and place a hand on the door in fear that the door won't open.

Oh god, what if the door gets opened? I was inside the dressing room of the mall with a man.

I look up scared at him but he is not scared at all, I frown and the sudden noise of knocking made me jump.

" Who is inside?" A feminine voice came.

Do something Swadheenta, do something.
Fast!

" Vo...umm... I'm inside and the door is stuck I'm not able to open it" I lied, resting my head against the door and closing my eyes hoping she believes me.

" Really?" I heard his taunt and glare at him. He is standing his arms crossed across his chest and leaning against the door beside me his eyebrow raised and his lips twitch in a slight smirk.

" Ohh my god I'll go and call the manager immediately, don't worry" I heard her worried voice and footsteps.

Ja ja jaldi ja.

I wait for a few more minutes and open the door slightly and peek outside I sigh closing my eyes when I didn't see anyone outside I open the door to go outside but feel a grip on my wrist.

I close the door and glare at him.

" What!"

" You can't go just like that I want to say something" he stands straight looking serious.

" And I said I don't want to listen" I snatch my wrist from his bandaged hand and open the door again but then remember something and turn and glare at him.

" Ainda meri izzat ke bina mujhe nahi chuna" I pointed my index finger at him and come out after giving a warning to him.

I come outside and saw Ayaan standing alone this means Sohani went. I went towards him and saw Rehan is not far from me.

" Did you choose the lehenga?" He asked.

" Yes" I raised my eyebrow and he close his eyes gesturing everything is fine.

" Mam did you like the lehenga," the shopkeeper asked.

" Yes pack that after finishing it " I look at Rehan and saw the pissed expression he is clearly not liking it. I turned toward Ayaan and wrap my arms around his hand.