The Five of Diamonds

Chapter - 25 
================

   Chapter - 25  ================

Swadheenta 

He was saying something but my whole focus was on his hot breath with is falling on my ear and his body which was plastered against mine.

" This is how you move it," he said moving the sword, I nodded.

" Now do it yourself" he pulled away from me and stand aside.

I move the sword and point it in front of him.

" Are you challenging me?" He raised his eyebrow amusingly, I nodded.

He smirked and pulled a sword which is hanging on the wall along with another sword and shield.

He moves the sword and our swords clash with each other making a screeching sound. I'm grabbing the sword by my both hands but he is only using one hand.

I start attacking him but he was just defending himself moving back. I smiled moving forward.

I don't know I was that good.

The clashing sounds of swords filled the whole area. Suddenly he moves forward and steps on my dupatta and it slips from my head opening my hair.

I twirl and attacked him and his sword fell from his hand loud sound made him come out of whatever thought he had and look at the sword which is on the ground.

He bend down but before he hand-picked the sword I stopped him by my sword and he straightened and I step forward pointing the sword on his chest.

He starts moving backwards and I move forward. His back touches the wall and I twitch my eyebrow signalling him to accept his defeat. I place the sword against his neck, moving closer to him I whisper.

" Maar diya jaye ya
Chor diya jaye"

" Mar hi diya jaye, chor dogi toh accha nahi hoga," he said coming forward, my eyes widened at his action because the sword could pierce his skin so I remove it hurriedly. I take a few steps back pushing the sword up.

" I won" I grinned at him.

I turn to leave from there but suddenly he grabbed my left hand twisting it behind my back and griping my right hand in which I'm holding the sword keeping it against my neck.

It took me two minutes to realise what just happened.

" Ab batao kya kiya jaye?" He whispered in my ear.

" This... this is cheating you can't do it. I won" I said struggling in his grip.

He comes forward in a swift motion pushing me back making me stand against the wall.

" Who said you won? The rules are not decided" he said, standing in the same position in which I was a few minutes ago.

I glare at him but suddenly a sound come and I stiffened.