The Five of Clubs

Chapter - 46
===============

  Chapter - 46 ===============

Rehan Pratap Singh

" Your plan failed just like every time" I said and they both turned hearing my voice, there eyes widened in shock.

Maharani was the first one to come out from shock, she smiled and came towards me.

" Aree Yuvraj when did you came? Come " She grabbed my arm and I look at her face.

" Don't you dare show me your acting I know your real face"

Swadheenta words echoed in my mind. She was right, right now looking at her no one can tell she was celebrating thinking I'm dead.

I snatch my arm from his grip and walked towards Maharaj standing infront of him I asked.

" Till when you'll continue this act?" I shouted, he was just staring at me.

" Yuvraj what are you saying?" Maharani tried to pull me away.

" Don't touch me you vile woman" I snatch my hand, she gasped.

" Yuvraj" Maharaj yelled at me.

" What truth hurts?" I taunted " till when you'll end your act" I talk steps backwards and look at both of them " I know truth how you both cheated on my mother " they got shocked " you Maharani Meenavati she was your sister right how can you do this to your sister?" She takes steps towards me with concern in her face which was obviously fake.

" Yuvraj who fed you this bullshit"

" Ohh shut up"

" Yuvraj..." Maharaj interrupt her.

" Stop Meenavati, it's nice that he knows truth I'm tired of acting it's been 26 years since I'm acting" Maharaj said without any guilt of whatever he had done, I clehched my jaw.

How can my Ma love this person!

" That's why the attacker who tried to kill me never caught because it's non other than my parents, wow how much lucky I'm!"

" But you know what?" I stalk towards him and grab the gun which was placed on table and pointed at Maharaj, Maharani gasped.

" Yuvraj" she said panicking" Yuvraj, what are you doing? Yuvraj" Maharaj is staring at me, my eyes burning with tears.

I pulled the trigger and hand the gun to Maharaj and he looked at me confused.

" Do it! That what you're trying to do since childhood do it. Kill me!" I said and he pointed the gun towards me, I close my eyes and waited for him to fire.