The Three of Hearts

Chapter - 62  
================

Night

Mansion

Rehan Pratap Singh

" See this is the way to reach to her heart" I pointed out the way on the table. All my friends are sitting surrounding the table.

" And these are obstacles," Soham asked lifting a glass of water.

" Yes her Bhai and that Ayaan" I gritted my teeth, his eyebrows moving up as he stare at the random things I placed on the table. Glass and pen stand and at the end a flower vase.

" Then you can go like this" Soham moved his hand moving past the glass and knocked off the pen stand and reached towards the flower vase.

"Simply, you have only two obstacles," Karthik said, I shook my head.

" I want to reach to flowers but there is a wall as well" I indicated towards the vase.

" These are her feelings from which she covered her heart. Lack of trust, insecurity, ego, stubbornness etc"

" Ok this is tough" Soham nodded leaning back on his seat.

" When did I say it's not but I'll clash with any hurdle which is between me and her and win her back" I smiled taking her mangalsutra in my palm before kissing it.

--------

" Swadheenta" I jerked awake from my sleep and realised it was a dream.

I sat up and wipe off the sweat on my forehead controlling my fast heartbeats. I saw a nightmare no I saw that fire incident but the difference is that I saw a pillar fall on her I was going towards her but I can't reach her and the pillar fell.

I feel goosebumps rise on my arms. I turn on the night lamp and grab the jug and glass, pouring the water into the glass I gulped it down and lay down back.

Now I understand why she screamed in her sleep when a bullet was fired at me. She cares for me so much that even in her sleep she was thinking about me.

I look towards the side of the bed which was empty.

I miss you.

I'm missing you badly.

If you were here we could talk just like that night and then sleep in each other arms. The nightmare snatches my sleep so I picked up my phone and open her picture.

She was smiling and looking at the camera. It was our picture she clicked it because she thought I'm looking too good in a yellow kurta.

But she is also not looking less. I smiled.

Hope you'll smile again at me like this.

^^^^^^^