The Seven of Spades

Chapter - 7 
===============

  Chapter - 7  ===============

Rehan Pratap Singh.

" What are you saying are you even in your senses?" Dev asked placing a hand on my shoulder turning me towards him.

" Yes, how can you do something to her?" Karthik asked.

" You'll risk your Crown if you do something to her" Soham gets up from the chair and stand in front of me.

" You guys are family to me and my family is so precious to me " I place my hand on his shoulder.

" And you're equally precious to us and loved ones can't see each other in pain that's why I'm saying forget everything," Soham said.

" No" I turned my back towards them.

" First her brother did wrong but I didn't do anything to her sister because I thought she was innocent but no she proved me wrong both brother and sister are insatiable" I turned towards them.

" Didn't you see her attitude how much ego she has, how dare she says beggar to Soham, who is she?"

" The owner of the Midnight club," Karthik said, I glared at him.

" I'm just repeating what she said"

" The Midnight Club, she doesn't know several clubs open and closed every day soon her club will get close to and then she'll come on the road and become a beggar and I'll make it happen by myself" I smirked.

" But how will you do this?"

" By marrying her"

" What!" Everyone gasped at me.

" Yes"

" How can you marry her? Didn't you say she is not a princess?" Dec asked.

" Yes, I did" I go and stand leaning against the desk.

" And never in Madhavgarh history marriages happened like this. Marriage happens by the choice of elders" Karthik said.

" If you marry her you'll lose your crown," Soham said.

" Yes," I said calmly.

" How can be so calm?" Dec shouted.

" I think isko garmi chad gayi hai," Karthik said.