The Nineteen of Spades

Chapter - 19

Swadheenta

" Yuvraj Rehan Pratap Singh" his Dadi yelled and I stiffened a little.

Woah she is definitely a queen because she roared like a lioness.

I look at Rehan who is standing without flinching as nothing happened, but why everyone's mood turned sour when everything is fine a few minutes ago.

" Badi Bahu escort Rajkumari to her room," my Father in law said to a woman who is standing beside a man, she is wearing a nice lehenga with pallu on her head.

Badi Bahu means Rehan's Bhabhi.

" Jii," she said and come forward towards me, she smiled at me I also return the smile.

" Come" she said and I start following her but my gaze falls on something and I kept looking at it.

How beautiful it is!

" Rajkumari" I heard her call me and I immediately look down closing my mouth.

We climb the stairs and look around at everything. It is so beautiful.

" It's beautiful?" I heard her say and I look at her, she smiled and continue.

" I heard Rajgarh Palace is beautiful too"

Kya Malum? I was going to shrug when I remembered I'm Princess of Rajgarh so I nodded.

" We reached," she said as we come in front of a room.

So soon I want to explore the whole Palace.

" I know this is all new and you're nervous but I'm here if you have any problem you can come to me I'm just like your elder sister," she said to me, I nodded.

" Ohh I forgot to tell you my name, it's Meher I'm Yuvraj's cousin Abheer's wife"

" Swadheenta," I said softly.

" Lovely name just like you" she said.

" Now come" she opened the door of the room and we entered.

It's a huge room and perfectly decorated like I always wanted. The lights are dim and candles are lighting the place.

" Hope you liked it?" she asked me.

Liked it? I loved it. I wanted to shout but I control my feelings and nodded looking down.