The Seven of Clubs

Chapter - 48 
===============

  Chapter - 48  ===============

Swadheenta.

" Ma meet him Swadheenta's...." I interrupt him and run towards them.

" Bhaiiii" all of them look towards me.

I hurriedly picked up a ladoo from plate which Ma was holding and shoved it in Bhai's mouth before he can say any further.

" What did..." He tried to say while ladoo in his mouth.

" I'm so happy Bhai finally your marriage is happening" I hugged Bhai while glaring at Rehan who is looking at me amused.

" Apna pyaar badme jata lena bolne toh de use phele, beta bol " Ma asked Bhai.

" He is Swadheenta's..." I digged my nails in his arm.

" He was saying he is Swadheenta's and Aarav's business friend, yes business friend" I nodded looking at Ma.

" Hein?" Kirti said I glared at her shooking my head.

" Friend?" Bhai said, I nodded daring him to say otherwise.

" You know Ma the club which is infront of our is his, he supported us a lot when we started our club" I said and Ma looked at Rehan with smile.

" Thank you beta..." She start saying and he is looking like what to say to her.

" Areey Ma aunty was calling you" I lied to her.

" Par yeh" she forward the plate of ladoo, I take it from her and flash her a smile and turned towards Rehan.

" Thank you for coming" I said with fake sweetness and gave the plate to him.

" Or aap chalo mere sath" I grabbed my Bhai's wrist and dragging him.

[ You come with me]

" Why so distance between you two shadi ek dusre se hi ho rahi hai" I grabbed Kirti's hand to dragging her with me.

" Where are you taking Bride and Groom?" A relative asked.

" Outside for pictures the pictures came amazing in sunlight" I lied to them.

Room

I closed the door and they start showering questions on me.

" Why did you not let me tell he is your husband?" Bhai said and I sat down on bed and looked at Kirti who is looking at herself at mirror.