The Twelve of Clubs

Chapter - 53. 
=================

Evening

Swadheenta

I get dressed in a simple crop top and black jeans and look at myself in the mirror.

It was my dream to go on a date with my husband, with Rehan but...

Kamin, merko kahi leke hi nahi gaya. Or jo leke ja raha hai vo pata nahi kya chahta hai.

I grab my phone and purse from the vanity and come out of my room.

--------

Restaurant

I get down from the car and look at the restaurant it was a fancy restaurant. I entered and the waiter take me to the VIP section where only a few tables are and I spotted Ayaan.

He smiled at me and gestured his hand to sit down I sat down and put my hands on my lap, looking up I asked him.

" So why I'm here?"

" Because I invited you," he said plainly, I raise my eyebrow not amused by his answer.

" Ok I want your help," he said turning serious.

" Help?"

" Yup"

" And why would I help you? I don't even know you"

" I'm Ayaan Mehra the..." I interrupt him.

" I know this"

He sigh and gestured towards a table a few feets away from us where a couple was sitting.

" She is my girlfriend" my eyes widened as I heard him.

" She is cheating on you?" The words escaped from my mouth and he shook his head, I frowned.

" Then? You said she is your girlfriend" he nodded.

" Actually she, her name is Sohani..." He told me the whole story that they both were in a realtionship and everything is going good then one day an employee come into his office his girlfriend didn't like her but he still hired her and days went and a rift starts creating between them and he also starts flirting with the employee, his secretary and one day she made a scene like they were in intimate position and his girlfriend saw them and she did break up.