The Three of Spades

Chapter - 3
===============

Chapter - 3 ===============

Swadheenta 

I grabbed my lehenga and run forward a laugh escaped my mouth full of happiness and joy as my anklets ring loudly in the huge corridor of Palace.

I look back still running and found my Prince between the white curtains which was flowing because of wind.

I open my eyes slowly and my beautiful dream flow in air.

I feel bad and roll my eyes in annoyance. When will you make my dream true God?

Koi nahi soon.

Soon.

" Good morning Princess" I sat up and smile strengthing my arms.

Suddenly I heard the sound of utensils and my eyes flew open.

Phir suru ho gaya kalesh.

I get up and go towards the couch where Bhai is sitting and Bhabhi is saying something and he is looking down. I sit in front of them and look down on the table which is empty.

Empty?

Where is the tea set which I bought yesterday?

I look up and asked the same question to Bhabhi. She glared at me and I immediately know this is the wrong time now she pour her anger on me instead of Bhai.

" Throw them away"

" Throw them away? But why? I bought them for thousand rupees and you throw them away?" I asked standing up.

" You waste one thousand on what?" Bhai gasped.

Oh shit not good.

I sat down on couch and nervously smiled at him.

" You know it was antique piece of tea set which has kettle and cup and a small plate and that too only for rupees thousand" I said widening my eyes to make him believe over me and bite my lower lip. Will he believe me or not?

" What so antique about them?" He asked raising his brow.

" If you drink by it you will get feeling like you are drinking tea sitting at a huge white table in a huge lawn of your Palace" I just describe my dream of having a tea.

" Yeh dekho Maharani ko are you sure you both are siblings because Bhai ka garibi ka bhoot nahi utrta or Behen ka maharani hone ka" she said angrily and sat on the couch.