The Nine of Diamonds

Chapter- 29
===============

Chapter- 29 ===============

Swadheenta

I gasped seeing the all the things which is in box scattered on the floor.

" What happened?" Lavanya asked scared.

" Nothing" I swat down picking the things Lavanya also helped me.

When something caught my attention it's a photograph I clean the dirt of photo by my hands and my eyes widened.

" Beautiful!" I gasped.

" She is beautiful" I heard Lavanya said.

She?

Damnit, I was looking at the beautiful necklace which she was wearing it's so beautiful the emerald between the diamonds is too beautiful. I look up at her face. Arched eyebrows, big eyes, straight nose and full lips, indeed she is beautiful.

I gave the photo to Lavanya and start collecting other papers. I place them on in box and stand up placing the box on table and picked up the papers which turned yellow. I open them and something is written in them. It's seems like a letter.

Maharaj,

Ap se hi humara kuch hai. Hum apko batana chahte hai ap jis........... kar rahe hai vo is ke............. nahi hai. Hum apse bohot pyaar karte hai sab hai. Hum jante ki ap hum par............ nahi karte par hum apke hi hai. Apko dhokha de..... sakte. Jo gunh..... hai vo apka..... hai. Apke..... hi hai.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha

This is not making any sense because the paper is so worn out that the ink by which it written is spread around the paper.

" Did you understand it?" Lavanya asked, I clicked my tongue and gave her the paper.

" Do you?"

" It seems like love letter" she said shrugging " that time mobile phones are there that's why they write love letters to eachother" she said pointing other letters which are placed in the box.

" Yeah you're right, only if the ink was not spread then it will be fun reading them " I said to her as she fold the letter and place in again in the box.

" Hmm" she smiled when a noise come and both of our eyes widened and smile fell.

" Looks like chudail didn't like us reading her love letters" Lavanya said and I gulped.