Chapter Three: So much to come

Arrow's story isn't a simple one. Each time he felt like his life had found some closure, a way to move forward something would make him wonder how many evil people could be out there.

How would he find the will to go on. But one thing is clear through out Arrow's journey. Colin, Tyler and Paul would be his light in the darkness of his mind.

They meant everything to him. That would never change...

Tyler's POV

I sat at the table in the library watching her read her book. I couldn't quite believe such a beautiful and clever girl would like me, yet we had became close over the last two months. She is amazing yet...she still very big mystery to me.

But after two months we are now officially boyfriend and girl friend. I have no idea what my dad's are going to think. I am only thirteen after all.

I want to twist my dad's arms to let her go with us on our little holiday next week. Colin wants to go Ben Nevis in Scotland which is near small town of Fort William.

I'm hoping Dina will want to come with us, so she can meet my dad's and vise verser fingers crossed.

"You going to stare at me all day? Don't you have homework to do?"

"Well I can do that tomorrow can't I. I just wanted to spend time with you," I smile at her.

"Hmm. Well let me finish my chapter first...then we go for a hot drink. I can pay."

Sweet, this is going to be a good evening after all!

Colin's POV

Spending the evening with Jerrod ended up drinking beers, having pizza and long chat about the holiday next week to Scotland.

I am looking forward to it. I have to admit its something I've wanted to do for a while after my parents went last year.

At first I didn't know if Arrow be able to do the mountains and hikes but his leg is up to scratch now. He said he should be more then capable.

I look at the clock. It is one in the morning now. Why is Arrow working so late?

My phone began to ring on the table in front of me. I grab the phone to see Paul is ringing me.

I pick up the phone. "Hey Paul what's with the late phonecall?"

"I'm up the hospital with Arrow."

"Why what's happened?"

"Arrow went to help Jane as she rang him in distress. Push come to shove three six feet guys where there and Arrow got caught up in it. He should be fine some minor bruising but he is hearing Mark again," he informs me.

"Arrow...I'll come up to hospital straight away," I say to him.

"Yeah I think he needs you."

Arrow's POV

I sat uncomfortable on the sofa. I felt slightly embarrassed the girl in front of me staring at me.

"May I ask you something," she says.

"What do you want to ask Dina?"

"The scar on your face. How that happen?"

My face dropped at her question. Why does everyone ask me that?

"I'm sure there is something else you would want to know," I say to her.

"Tyler has already told me a lot about you. He loves you and Colin but from the way he speaks about you...anyone be stupid if they didn't see he loves you more."

"I'm sure that's not true."

"Are you sure? Have you ever asked him. I've got to know Tyler quite well. You mean more to him then anyone. He is a really good guy. It's why I like him. I guess you don't like to talk about what happened then."

"I guess I prefer not to wonder around in the past. Tyler wants you to come with us to Scotland. Would your parents let you?"

"My mum will say yes. She is great like that plus she works alot since my dad passed away. I'll have to speak to her about it and I'll let you know. But it be great to get to know you and Colin better. I know Tyler would like that," Dina smiled.

"Yeah he been begging since yesterday. I got this scar from Adam by the way before we became friends and a women when I was trying to save Allac when he got taken. I don't like to bring up around him so if you ever see him don't mention it."

"Oh...I see. You forgave him?"

"I did. Now come on let's not talk about this. Let's start dinner before Colin and Tyler get back from the shops. You any good at cooking?"

"Oh hell yeah," she smiled.

No POV

Arrow, Tyler, Colin and Dina had a good evening together. Arrow enjoyed his time making dinner with Dina who had impressed him in the kitchen

Dina found out from her mum that she could go to Scotland and they made all the arrangements.

They would be leaving early Wednesday morning.

Yet Arrow, Colin and Tyler had no idea of the threat they had put themselves in by inviting Dina with them.

An evil plot is stiring and soon all three of them would find themselves going through quite an ordeal.

Arrow's journey taking another turn for the worse. Anyone's heart would go out to him and yet there is still so much to come.