Chapter Twenty Six: Have up next.

Colin's POV

I am worried and of course even a bit scared. But truely all I can think about is if I'll see Arrow again alive.

My husband has been through alot since I met him. I could list it all and it's a long list.

Yet I couldn't even give him a good birthday party without someone coming along and ruining it.

But I have to be strong for Luca and Tyler and do my best to keep them protected if anything goes wrong.

Luca and Tyler are soundly asleep on the two out of the three beds in this room we are being kept it. I know Arrow he has gone along with this stupid movie to try keep us from being harmed or killed. I bet he feels responsible for this, but he can't blame himself. He just can't...

It's not his fault this Duke guy had been watching him for years but what turned my stomach most is somehow he is alive. Arrow's uncle. How is it possible?

I keep trying to figure out how he could still be alive but I saw him clear as day. Luca and Tyler hadn't seen him and I don't plan on telling them yet because they would be extremely worried them both knowing about Arrow and his uncles past.

Arrow didn't want to keep any secrets from them. He wants us all to trust each other and be a trusting and happy family even if right now that is not where we are at, currently.

Arrow...what they making you go through now?

Arrow's POV

I wish I could tell you that my life could only get better. That the dark days can't last forever but currently I feel things are just on the path to even more drama, disaster and pain.

It seems to follow me, everywhere I turn. One problem chucked at me after the other. A nightmare that I just can't escape from.

Being away from Colin, Tyler and Luca leaves me feeling lost, desperate and very vonuable.

I have found myself facing these things on my own alot. The hope I'll make it out the other side.

If I just go along with this...they will be safe. Its all I keep telling myself. That whatever happens its to protect them. That I am strong. I can do this. I can handle this.

"You hear me?" Ki asks me bringing me back to reality in a heartbeat.

Ki is a women in her middle thirties. Red hair, blue eyes, tall and thin.

She has years experience in the medical field so a broken arm had been child's play for her.

"Sorry...what did you say?" I ask.

"Do you get lost in thought often?" She asks me.

"Erm...only sometimes."

"I see. Just be careful. That can get you in trouble. It's all cast up and you have had your first set of pain relief. You will have to be very careful for a while," she informs me.

"Yeah...thank you."

I feel someone place there hand on my shoulder. "Good job Ki," says Shan as I recognise his voice straight away.

"Any time he is cute," she says to Shan.

"I know right. Damn. Anyway you are coming with me now, Max."

I get to my feet as he let's my shoulder go. "Thank you for helping me," I say to Ki as Shan makes me go in front of him but he is very close behind me as we leave the room.

As soon as the door is closed Shan puts his hand on my shoulder again. "What's the rush. Tell me about yourself," he says to me.

I freeze rooted to the spot. I don't really know much about my character. What if I fuck this up? I have to do this right...

"You look like your about to have a panic attack. It was just a simple question," said Shan looking concerned now.

"I..."

The conversation died right here as a loud gun shot went off filling the air.

I look at Shan now my eyes wide. He pushes me behind him. "Don't worry...I won't let anything happen to you. It's the least we owe your dad."

"It's too dangerous," I begin.

"Dangerous is my middle name kid. It's what I do everyday of my life."

"My brother," I whisper.

"We go check he is okay come on," he said taking my hand that isn't bandaged up and leading the way.

What is about to happen next?

A large plank of wood came at us as we rounded the corner it hitting me directly in the face pushing me backwards my hand slipping from Shan's as my back found the ground.

I haven't been knocked out, but I feel dazzed and my vision blurry. My back in shock from falling onto it and my head pounding. I could feel the hot liquid that has come from the impact.

I try look to see what is happening to find Shan struggling with someone but I can't see who.

I try steady my breathing and get it under control. You are useless like this...I have to snap out of it. This is not like me...

I feel someone pulling me to my feet. "Snap out of it," I hear the familiar voice of my uncle.

I pull myself from him. "Don't touch me!" I bite at him.

"No time for that Ar..Max. You don't want anyone to die do you!"

I look at him and sigh."No."

"Exactly Shan needs our help," says my uncle as he goes to aid Shan.

What help am I really in this situation?

My uncle managers to knock out the man that decided to attack us.

"Thank you Frank. You okay kid?" Shan asks me.

I look at him. "I'll be fine."

"Then let's go check on your brother and then we better find Grant."

"Any idea what is going on?" My uncle asks Shan.

Shan put his arm around my shoulder. "Not a clue, Frank."

My uncle looks at me in a bizzare way at how Shan is treating me I guess. At this moment in time I don't quite care what my uncle is thinking or Shan. We have to go make sure Zane is okay.

That is the only thing that is important right now. Nothing else!

My uncle decided to lead the way with Shan and I bringing up the rear. We all seemed to be looking around on high alert encase we are attacked again.

But the real concerning thing is who is attacking and why? I know this is all just Duke's script but that is why I am concerned about it all.

What did he have up next?