Chapter Twenty Five: Understood.

Jim felt strange. It had been a long time since he saw his nephew. It almost felt normal being back close to him, yet he knew he shouldn't even be alive.

Duke had saved his life. Officially Jim had died. He had bled out and died right in front of Arrow.

Duke brought him back from the brick of death, most doctors wouldn't of even been able to do. Yet Jim knew everyone was happy he had died. Duke had other plans for him though.

Jim noticed how shocked Arrow had been but he still tried to save that man with the glasses. Jim didn't feel great doing it but he owed Duke everything.

It's why he decided to go with this crazy plan. He begged Duke to wait till after Arrow's party but Duke insisted and he always gets his way.

The Zane kid that is meant to go as Zack had noticed his behaviour. But the kid needs to keep out of it or he would be to blame for Arrow's husband death and two sons.

Jim wasn't at all surprised that Arrow had adopted another son. Its in his good nature to do such a thing but Jim knows he must be hating himself for getting stuck in this and putting them in danger. It also means Arrow will play along.

Jim couldn't lie though. Even after death he hadn't changed. He got straight back into some heavy stuff.

The last time he saw Arrow he had just about stopped him from getting raped...he seems to be passed that now.

He looks at his nephew sitting awkwardly on the chair, he must be in a lot of pain with his broken arm.

Jim knew the things Arrow had faced since be last saw him from Duke.

He had to give credit to his nephew. He is truely brave. He has to be after everything and all he had done to him too.

This wouldn't be the first time he thought someone was dead but wasn't. Lilly...he remembers when Arrow's mum told him about her and how it had effected her son and her sons friend Paul. Paul actually being Arrow's half brother. Not related to Jim in anyway though.

Yet Arrow didn't know what was to come...

Poor kid.

Arrow's POV

When you have been put through alot and tested it can leave you drained physically and mentally. I can't lie and say I've found the last few years easy, if anything extremely difficult.

To see my uncle still alive is complete shock and I'm finding it hard to keep it together.

The fact that within an hour of being part of this movie I had my arm broken and had to watch my uncle kill that man...it leave anyone feeling tense, worried and even a bit scared.

I can't help but see the way my uncle keeps looking at me. I've never liked him, for reasons most people know of.

I am sitting on a chair in this large open area. I don't know where they took Zane...

"Frank you got them then?" A young gentlemen says as he comes into the room from the same door my uncle and I had entered.

The man is tall, skinny, pale but his clothes look smart, recently ironed even.

"I did."

The man's eyes finally fall on me. "Why isn't he tied up?" He asks my uncle.

"I broke his arm. He tried to stop me killing him. Had to stop him somehow didn't I."

"I see. And the other kid?"

"Oh yeah Derek has him in the other room. He is tied up."

"Did he try to stop you?"