Chapter Eighteen: I'll take it!

The atmosphere felt different. Arrow's emotions going into overdrive. His own voice in his head screaming at him.

Run!

Get back to Colin!

Get yourself out of here right now!

Yet Arrow didn't feel safe trying to get by Lewis and the man behind him felt just as strange and unknown to him.

He tries to remain calm, breath and think. But he wouldn't be able to do anything but try to get away. His last encounter had been awful. He still remembers seeing Colin's face as Lewis tried to get close to him. It still makes him cringe.

"What do you want?" Arrow asks finally managed to find the words to speak.

"Don't be like that. It's been a long time. We should catch up."

"We aren't friends. We never were. I am married. So please...just leave me alone."

Lewis face twists in anger.

"That's pretty abrupt" says the man behind them, Bob. "I'm sure he isn't interested in that way right?"

"Oh no I am. He is beautiful, handsome and he should be mine!"

"It's not going to happen. How did you even get out of," Arrow begins but Lewis charges at him colliding into him sending him backwards across the rest room floor, landing awkwardly close to one of the sinks that could of done a lot more damage if he had collided with it.

Arrow scrambles to his feet away from Lewis. "Stay away from me!" He shout at him.

Lewis looks at Arrow, a smirk as wide as a chester cat and it grew bigger as he steps towards him.

"I'm not trying to get involved but...you are going to cause people to suspect something is going on," says Bob.

Lewis eyes flicked towards Bob in an unfriendly stare. "Get lost then you idiot. Why the fuck you still even here?"

"Hold on a minute. No one speaks to me like that...not any more!" Bob roars.

"Now who is making too much commotion huh? You complete and utter useless retard!"

Arrow tries to edge around Lewis while he is distracted but Lewis wasn't having it.

He grabs onto Arrow's wrist tightly. "Where the fuck are you going? I spent months rotting in a cell and beat the shit out of waiting until I could see you again. I won't let you go yet!"

"You killed two people. Regardless if they deserved it or not. You tried to force yourself on me when I was badly injured, when you knew I wouldn't want too. I'm sorry but I won't ever give you what you want," Arrow tells him.

"You should give up mate. He is a lost cause, plenty more dick in the sea, then again who can trust anyone...I sure don't. Well I better be on my way I have something to do," Bob informs them as he goes to leave but Lewis threw a knife missing Bob by inches.

"What the fuck you doing!" Bob demands.

"You might be idiot and useless but...you seem broken like I once was. You don't have to go yet...not because I told you too," Lewis said in a whisper now.

"You are irritating and really crazy aren't you buddy? I mean you look pretty pathetic, I've been there. Leave him be and find some dick that might actually be half decent," Bob tells him.

Arrow looks over at Bob with a expression of I'm not that bad am?

"How dare you say that about him. He is special..."