Chapter Forty Nine: Unfinished Business

What would you do if you have always tried to do the right thing but life seems to test you in unexpected ways.

Arrow couldn't help but feel like the world is against him. Constantly testing him and sometimes to breaking point. He said to Tyler this time it would be different. It be a holiday to remember and on there first night here trouble had found them like a good old friend. Arrow isn't just upset. He is angry.

And Arrow has no idea what is about to happen next....

"Me? What has this got to do with me?" Leon asks his face full of fear and confusion. Fay looks at him with concern but it is her two dads that she is worried for. In a matter of moments a happy family meal had turned to chaos. Is this what Tyler means?

Does trouble find them because of Colin or Arrrow? No...this is her fault. She had offered to help Leon. It had been her who run off! How could she be so stupid!

This was meant to be a family holiday away with her new family. A family she knew she had already begun to really love. These guys will pay for this!

"He doesn't seem to know you. So what the hell is this? You get your hands off my dad's!" Fay shouts now irritated.

"You have a right mouth on you. Where did you pick her up from?"

Fay noticed Colin and Arrow's faces twist and change dramatically from the comment.

Colin tries to break free but doesn't seem to have much luck.

Arrow took his one and only chance. He used all his strength and weight to pin the man to the floor and he managed to plant a good hard punch to his left eye, breaking skin.

I run forward as I notice the few other men going towards him.

"Stop don't hurt him anymore!" Fay screams tears streaming down her face, her emotions appearing in a very unstable way.

The man flips Arrow over onto the floor keeping him there but putting up his hand to stop the other men advancing.

"Your lucky I'm feeling generous today," he says to Arrow. "But next remark you or him with take the beating. I don't have time to be playing around here, kids or not. You young girl shut your pie hole if you don't want them to get hurt. It's quite simple even for you I'm sure."

Fay looks wide eyed at him but nods her head. She can't do anything but just get her dad's hurt more at this point. She knows for now she will have to do as asked, even if every part of her wants to teach this man a lesson.

"Good. Maybe Leon if I just jog the old memory."

Arrow's breathing had dramatically changed again and he seemed to be struggling with the weight of the man on him.

The man gets off him but pulls him back to his feet before shoving Arrow into two other men that hold him enough to be intimadating.

"Your parents hadn't been as amazing and great as you have made out have you young man?"

Leon face changed from confused too worry. Arrow caught it straight away....

Fay looked at Arrow and mouthed, "I'm sorry."

Arrow shook his head to tell her its not her fault. It's not her fault she has a good heart like he does.

Leon felt suddenly under pressure. He could feel himself sweating. Is this all just about that? Isn't that in the past? What has that got to do with him?

Fuck! Leon thinks panicking.

"Leon I haven't got all evening," the man says looking bored at this point.

"My parents did the best they could. No one is perfect...but what has that got to do with me? Why cause all this chaos? Hurt people or knock them out? This family was only trying to help," Leon says.

The man laughs looking at Arrow. "That had been there mistake. I don't quite care who I have to go through here. My boss will kill me if I don't do as I'm asked," he says looking at Leon now.

"Still didn't anwser," Leon begins but the man shoots towards him and chucks him against the table pinning him there right next to Colin and the man pinning him.

"It has everything to do with you brat! Every fucking thing."

"Why?" Leon managers to ask.

"You are not innocent here. Don't make out like you have no clue, Jesus!"

"I really don't!"

For the most part Leon is telling the truth. He couldn't quite add it altogether. Doesn't quite make sense to him.

Yet he can't help but think this is all his fault. What the hell is this really about?

"He clearly doesn't understand what you want. Why don't you just tell him," Arrow says now.

The man's gaze quickly adverts towards Arrow. "You say one more thing," he begins.

"I'm only trying to help the situation or you will be here all night."

"He has a point," one of the two men that are holding Arrow says.

The man grunts, "Fine. Leon Walker. The night of your parents accident... Where was you?"

It all became clear to Leon then. These men knew...knew that he hadn't even been close to his parents or his twin sister for a good few years. He had tried to push by that after the accident. Forget what he had been doing but then felt like why was he even alive?

Now Leon knows....he really is in big trouble and brought this family right into the chaos...how was he to know it catch him up so quick. He just wanted some company, he had been feeling so lost and alone.

"Do what you want with me. You didn't have to get anyone else involved did you?"

The man laughs heavily. "Where is the fun in that! Besides how did I know you wouldn't just run away like the pussy you are. You was planning to kill yourself! No that won't do either."

Tyler fell to the floor hit his head against the floor with such force it seemed to have knocked him out.

Arrow forces himself brutally from the two men throwing himself towards Tyler and putting his foot hard against the man that had tripped his son up.

The man falls on his ass as Arrow brings Tyler into his arms.

"Tyler," he says his voice shaking badly.

Colin is struggling hardly to get up but is only causing himself more pain.

Tyler opened his eyes looking up at his dad. His head hurts, he feels a bit dizzy but he knew he would be okay. "I'm okay dad."

"Why you do that to my son!" Arrow shouts at the man.

"He was trying to do something."

"I don't care! Don't you dare touch my kids!" Arrow shouts.

Arrow noticed the man had moved close to him glaring down at him.

"You need to keep your kids under control and there be no need to hurt them would there?"

"Fuck you! They are scared and worried about there dad's. I think they are handling it rather well considering. I'm sure they all like to beat the crap out of you...but we are raising them better then that."

"You don't need to do this. I'll do whatever you want," Leon says.

"It's a bit late for that Leon. Besides I have some unfinished business. It's nice to see you Fay. Oh and look who it is. Arrow Sharp. It's my lucky day! Spoke a man who had just entered the building.

Fay backed away slightly looking terrified.

Arrow felt uneasy all of a sudden. Who is this man and why is Fay so scared of him?