Chapter Thirty Eight: End well

Colin's POV

My body feels awfully heavy, my head feels like its been hit hard.

Suddenly I remember what happened. Luca, Tyler and Zane...

I open my eyes abruptly to find myself laying in a bed. I have nothing on my top half and my hands are handcuffed to either side of bed frame.

What the hell is this?

"Do you think our plan will work?"

"Don't dwell on it too long you might hurt the few braincells you have," a women spoke but I knew it to be my auntie and uncle, even though I will never see them as that.

I am starting to wonder if I'm more like Arrow then I thought. Crazy relatives, somehow putting our sons in danger and not able to live our lives without some kind of trouble and I can't help but wonder if Arrow is doing okay and is safe...

But for now my priority it to make sure my sons are okay.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? Where are my sons!" I shout.

"Don't be so aggressive or do you want us to teach you a lesson? We are teaching a lesson to you and your husband. One you won't forget lightly."

"What has any of this got to do with Arrow?" I ask confused.

"Everything. Have you seen your uncles face? He had to suffer because your stupid husband has some kind of hero complex and had to protect Lilly. Because we failed our mission. Your uncle lost his eyeball and is lucky he is alive!"

"That is your own fault for getting involved and trying to kidnap a innocent child and killed her parents in cold blood. What did you expect a slap on the wrist? Go fuck yourselves! This has nothing to do with Arrow. Don't you dare try blame this on him."

My so called auntie approaches me and I felt her hand slap hardly against my face.

I glare at her. Is she being serious right now? Useless and heartless bitch! I've had enough of this already...how had Arrow gone through all he did and kept it quiet for so long? I'm not putting up with this.

"You feel better now? Did that ease your anger? The truth stings don't it!"

She glares back at me, "Where is the respect?"

"Respect? You just slapped me? I know I'll thank you is that what you want? Nah you aren't getting that from me. You have interrupted me and my boys. You will never ever get any respect from me. Your not going to get that here. You are all the same and Arrow is right. People back away and don't say anything as they are afraid. He never once stopped to try save himself from the pain. He had to help. That's just who he is. So I won't let you say one word against him."

"Strong words from a foolish boy who is tied to a bed," my uncle finally speaks.

"You have to tie me up don't you. Too afraid of what I'll do to you if I wasn't. I'm not the fool here and I don't know if you realise this or not but I'm not a kid! I'm a young adult and I have my head screwed on way more then you two put together. I have a loving family and a home. A good job and what you two doing? So no I'm not the fool here. You best hope my boys are safe or I'll kill you. I don't care what you are. You maybe related by blood but your not my family and never will be. Whatever your plan is it will fail in the end," I tell them.

"You almost like him you know. Arrow. That's exactly what he would say but there is something you don't realise here. As you lay here tied to this bed Arrow is suffering. Which he deserves. You won't be able to save him and soon your happy family will be in shatters. Then we will see who the real fool is here and you may start to realise that you mess around with things that don't concern you way too much!"

What does he mean by that? Arrow...is it true? Are you suffering? Had this all been planned?

Arrow's POV

Timed. It had been timed way too perfectly. They somehow predicted we would stop at that service station.

I can't help but feel this is bigger then just Jude and Liam. Something more sinister at work and I can't help but feel Guy has something against me.

It didn't take long to gather onto why Jude is here and what he had tried to do but got caught. It is sad when you get men like him throw away there lives for money and even more so when he only did it to try give his younger brother the best.

My cases I take on aren't the easiest to deal with or take that kid away from that horrible situation. Even more so when Liam had come to me not for himself but to find his brothers where abouts. Now that we had we found ourselves in a tricky situation, which we know by now isn't anything new to me.

I just hope Colin won't hate me that I didn't get a chance to call him about what is happening.

It is about to get a whole lot worse it seems. The door to the room opens up to reveal Guy.

"How you feeling Arrow? Angry? Pissed off? Good it be easier to break you. You and your friend here are about to get what is coming to you for messing with things that don't concern you!"

Robbie and I get dragged out the room while Jude and Liam are shouting and screaming to leave us alone. I want to tell them it's going to be okay. That they don't need to worry about us but I don't think that would help them feel any better about this and its probably not even the truth.

I hope you and the boys Colin are having a better time then Robbie and I are having.

We barely made it down the corridor before Robbie lost it. Took only mare minutes for Robbie to deal some damage.

Guy barely paid much attention, only enough to edge closer towards me and grabs me by the throat and pins me up against the wall with the man he had got to grab me.

"Robbie stand down. Do you want Arrow to get hurt?" Guy says.

Robbie knocks another man out against the wall before glaring at him.

"Your going to hurt him whether I stand down or not. I know men like you. I'm not stupid! You want to hurt us? Teach us a lesson? Try it. I will rather fight and hurt you then wimper. That's not my style."

I can feel the tension in the air, the grip he has around my throat tightening slightly but I make out like it don't faze me. I don't want Robbie to do as this man asks. I don't like him very much...

Robbie is right. He is going to hurt me either way. No point in beating around the bush about it.

"You are going to do this the hard way. Fine by me!" Guy shouts.

I grip onto Guy's hands and with everything I got I pull his hands away quickly pulling myself to the left away from him.

Robbie comes running over pushing me behind him.

"That we are!" Robbie shouts.

"Fine but don't blame me when you watch each other die in front of each other," Guy says pulling out a knife.

This isn't going to end well...