Chapter Thirty Seven: From the very beginning

Tyler's POV

I feel sick. This horrible feeling washing over me. Every ounce of me wondering if this had been timed perfectly. Waiting for Arrow to be out the picture to strike.

Had Liam been genuine? Or asked to take Arrow away to ensure they could get close to there nephew without Arrow getting in the way?

Either way I don't feel this is going to end well. It really isn't is it?

I have Luca and Zane either side of me holding them close.

We had got caught in that explosion just like our dad did. I tried to protect my brothers the best I could. They are both in shock just like I am but unharmed and hadn't been hurt.

I had hurt my ankle pretty badly. I remember screaming and shouting at my dad as he had been chucked away from us but he was too far away and my dad's uncle was there. I hadn't noticed the women near by to us with three other people. All I tried to do was ensure my brothers didn't get hurt.

I might not be that much older then they are but regardless of that I am the oldest and I have come to care deeply about them both as my brothers.

The fact that only last night I had been sat happy with my two dads and brothers enjoying a great evening to having no idea what is about to happen next.

We just been dumped into this room. It feels over hot and stuffy in here but I won't let my brothers go. I have to protect them! So I hug them even tighter.

"We know you are just worried but you are squeezing a bit too much," Zane informs me.

I let go of the squeeze slightly. "Sorry. I guess I'm worried."

"We all are. You think dad is okay?" Luca asks me.

"I don't know. I really hope so!"

Something just feels off here. I can't quite add it up. I honestly didn't feel anything sinister from Liam. He generally seemed upset that his brother is missing yet how did they time it so perfectly? I just don't quite understand...

The pain in my ankle making me feel sick and my heart pumping faster then it should I feel awfully overwhelmed.

"You keep overthinking everything your head might explode," says Zane to me.

Zane hadn't been with us long. Only a few months. Yet I had grown awfully close to him. He could almost read me like a book only after a few months.

"I can't get my head around it," I tell him.

"Yeah I get what you mean."

"It doesn't add up. Even I can see that. Did they plan to do this with Arrow around? It feels like they waited until he was gone. But how did they know he would go?" Luca says to us both.

"No idea buddy. But don't worry. They can kick us, punch us and put us through the worst but nothing can keep us apart forever. We will see both our dad's soon enough. No one can break up the Sharp's for long!"

Arrow's POV

I felt extremely on edge and it had nothing to do with the two hour drive away from my home, my family and friends.

You would think having Robbie along with me it would make me feel more confident and comfortable but I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach I just can't shake.

I pull into the closest service station and park up.

"I just need some air," I say getting out the car closing the door and then leaning on it.

What is wrong with me?

Robbie climbs out the car and comes over to me. "You okay?"

I look at him. "I don't know. I have this weird feeling."