Chapter Fifty Eight: Tyler...I'm Scared

Colin's POV

Arrow phoned me with irritation in his voice. He explained what happened. I felt myself getting more angry as he told me.

What the hell is this?

Now I'm annoyed that I hadn't gone up the school with him.

Arrow told me he felt uneasy around the Headmaster and I can't help but feel Arrow's concern and anger too. After our experiences in high school maybe we could be being to paranoid? 

Yet is this the right school for our kids?

I don't think so...

"Do you want me to come home? Is Tyler okay?" I ask him.

"He is okay annoyed more then anything like I am. I wanted to take all the kids out of school but I didn't want to ruin there education no matter how much that Headmaster is giving me bad vibes."

"Don't worry you made the right choice. I'll come home and we talk this through. I'm sure work can survive with out us for today. This is important," I say to him.

"Okay I will let Allac know what is happening too."

Arrow's POV

The last thing Colin and I wanted to do was disturb our kids education but sometimes things have to be done to improve on it to be better in the future.

And yet we still hadn't been quick enough about it. I knew something was up...more then I cared to admit. Some sort of evil coming off the Headmaster but not sure what.

So when I received the call my heart sank deeply...please why does this keep happening to us?

Luca's POV

The fact that they had excluded Tyler for a week really pissed me off. All he was doing was protecting me from Kay...

I can't help but feel partly to blame. I know my dad's are really angry about the whole thing.

So as I left the football pitch after Jeff and I finished practice at around five in the afternoon and saw Kay hanging around the school gate I started to feel slightly sick.

"Don't worry we will just ignore him. You can get a lift with me with my dad if you want," Jeff smiles.

"Oi Fags I want a word!" Kay calls to us.

"I thought you wouldn't let it go," a voice breaks over his, Zane's.

Fay and Zane came towards us from reception.

"What you two still doing here?" Kay demands two of his mates looking ready to beat the shit out of us.

"You seem to have the Headmaster wrapped around your little finger. What you got on him?" Fay demands as she stands right in front of them with Zane as Jeff and I stop close to them all.

"Ha...your pretty smart for your age and you are cute I give you that. But why the hell would I tell you even if that's the truth," Kay laughs.

"She asked you a question. You better anwser before I accidently slip and hit you in the face by accident," Zane says looking pretty pissed off.

Why is this happening?

"You go ahead. You will be excluded next. What is with your family violence all you know? Hit someone and think it all be okay? That's just not how it works mate. If I was you I'll back the fuck down," Kay says.

"Because you deserve to get some sense knocked into you. Why don't you just leave our brother alone!" Fay screams in outrage.

"You have a nasty temper. But guess what little girl? You don't scare me," Kay snaps back at her.

I move forward and pull Fay away from him. "Leave my sister alone!" I now shout fuming inside.

"Oh so the fag can actually speak. You see Luca...I don't like you. You are Captain of the football team but I'm sure half your team mates dislike that someone like you is leading them. It's different with Jeff cause he is Gay but I'm sure the rest of them think different."

"You shut up. Our Team respects Luca!" Jeff bites at him.

"Jeff...stop. He is doing it to try get a reaction. Don't give him the satisfaction," I say to him taking his hand to try calm him down.

My heart is pumping too fast in my chest and yet we have all been through so much worse.

"You know what? You know why you won't win here? You know why we are so close even though we are not related? We have the best dads in the world. Our dad's have been through so much and so have we. We know the word is full of anger, sorrow and people like you. But we never stand down. We never give up. So what is it that you actually want? You don't like Luca? Good for you...is there a point to all this? I don't get it," Zane says.

"He has a point I don't quite understand either," Fay adds.

"Of course you don't understand you are only kids after all," spoke a voice from behind us.

I turn to find the Headmaster behind us. He is wearing a strange looking outfit.

"Your looking nice," Kay says to him.

"Thank you son. It has been quite hard to keep that a secret but I guess the cat is out the bag now."

"Your kidding? He is your son?" Fay asks confused.

"That he is and your brother hit him!"

"Because he called Luca a fag! You must be so proud," Zane barks at him.

"I've never liked that fact that people like Luca can walk around and think it's okay to like the same sex. My dad always told me it is wrong and not right," the Headmaster says.

"Oh great that is where Kay gets it from then. Your homophobic...how are you even allowed to be a Headmaster with that sort of opinion," says Zane.

"I thought we could sort this out now before Luca and Jeff slipped into something that they may regret. Almost a clencing," the Headmaster says with glee in his eyes, "sometimes it's the only way. I had to do it for my son...I'm more then happy to do it for you two too."

"Your fucking psycho. You will do no such thing. Wait till our dad's hear about this!" Fay bellows at him.

"Why exclude Tyler? I don't understand," I finally say.

"So it be easier to help you, Luca. I want to help you."

"Your not helping me! I know my sexuality! My dads love each other and have made our lives better. Helped us out from the darkness and the shit. They have helped me...everyone has a right to love who they love. It doesn't make it wrong or make someone anyone less then someone straight," I tell him getting annoyed, worried and scared.

"I'll fix that..." The Headmaster whispers.

"How you going to do that? It's you, Kay and his two goon friends. I'm sure Zane, Jeff, Luca and I can take you in a fight. You think we haven't had to face people like you before," Fay says.

"She is fiesty one son...its a shame she needs sorting out too or maybe she would of made a good girlfriend."

"You have seriously lost it," Jeff says his voice shaking.

"No I just know what has to be done."

I felt awfully unsteady all of a sudden.  Everything spinning...what is going on?

"It's going to be okay Luca," the Headmaster suddenly whispers right in my ear.

How did he get that close to me?

I panic and try to move but he wraps his arm around my throat and felt something being digged into my arm.

Fay is screaming...Zane shouting. Jeff screaming my name...oh god what is going to happen to me?

Everything is fading...everything going silent...Arrow...dad...where are you?

......Tyler I'm scared