Chapter Nine: I think we can!

Time is limited to some, others are gifted with more. Some lucky, some not so lucky. Yet the real concern right now is how much time is left for Luca?

Luca thought with all his might against his father but he always came off short. Smaller, younger and fear completly against him.

Luca now finds himself backed up against a wall, dizziness present and fear making him not able to process what happened next.

Tears dripping down his small fragile and pale face.

He needs help...yet no one came.

No one came as he experienced pain that would mentally and physically destroy anyone.

His screams of pain broke him that night.

Would it ever end?

Arrow's POV

The escape plan had been a simple one. A plan that would go smoothly in some fairytale.

But this is not a fairytale and this is my life, so I should of saw this coming.

The man in front of me, Mark's son who told us his name, Trigger is standing in front of Colin, Tyler and I. The castle walls felt like they were moving in towards us, but I know they aren't. I think that's me panicking, maybe anxiety even.

"You think you come here and butt in. How dare you brother. You are a betrayer to us and this family!" Dina screams at him.

"I don't even consider you lot my family anymore. Dig is my family and you have hurt him and his friends. This ends here Dina. If we have to fight so be it. I will be leaving here with all four of them if you like it or not!" Trigger shouts at her.

Dina laughs, "You can certainly try but Derek, Kelly and I are well more skilled then you and Dig is all tied up at the moment. Let's see who wins."

No POV

The chaos that followed would leave a eerie silence. Yet Trigger had thought he would of never made it out with all four of them without back up and Dig always taught him to plan and execute the plan quickly but efficiently.

He had not come alone....

Time almost slowed down. Tyler, Colin and Arrow all lost in the chaos going off around them.

Arrow felt like he was having another panick attack, everything turning blurry, his vision not at its best. He never saw it coming until it was too late.

"No!" Tyler screams.

Colin is screaming out in pain, Arrow falling to his knees as smoke and flames burst from the explosion that had just gone off.

Smoke filled the castle, everyone's sight now failing them and yet as Tyler kneeled down by his two dads tears came, sobbing next and Tyler screamed at the top of his lungs, unable to help his two dads.

Arrow's POV

I look at Tyler as he came out the school gates smiling as he spotted me.

He runs over chucking his arms around me. "Hi dad how was your day?" He asks me.

"Not too bad for a change. You ready for some fun," I smile at him.

"Yeah I mean hopefully the Easter holidays work out better then half term," says Tyler.

Half term had turned into a holiday going horribly wrong because we invited Dina who happened to be Mark's daughter who wanted revenge.

It hadn't been easy. Colin and I ended up in hospital due to smoke intake, burns and of course my lost of blood and cuts and knife wound.

We were lucky to have escaped without anything else to be honest and we do owe Trigger for that. Dig and Trigger are good men, we will try meet up with them once a month from now on for a good catch up.

"Well yeah we can only hope," I say to him gently.

We picked up Zack and Madison next and headed to Embrace child centre.

As we go to enter the building shortly after I heard the horrific scream of a young boy.

"Tyler take Zack and Madison inside now," I tell him.

He nods not needing to be told anything else rushing inside with them.

I head around the back of the building through the alleyway beside the building quickly before I stumble upon a young boy and man.

The boy is on the ground holding his arm, looking very frightened. He looks over at me shocked to see me.

"No one ever comes...when I scream," he whispers.

I look at him in shock of what he just said. I rush forward helping him to his feet putting some distance between him and this man.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask the boy.

"I tried to run, I tried to scream for help for so long...no one ever comes," he said crying now.

"What has he done to you," I whisper shocked at what is happening.

I felt the man's hand on my shoulder. I look up at him his height very much overpowering mine. No surprise there.

"He is my son. I will do what I see is fit!"

"Abusing your son? Do you think that makes you a man?" I ask him getting frustrated.

"How dare you! He don't listen, does what he likes. I'm keeping him in line and besides no one else is going to give a shit about him!"

"That is where you are very wrong. For one I do. We need to get him up the hospital. What is your name?" I ask him.

"My name...you want to know my name."

"Yeah I do. I'm Arrow," I smile to him.

"Luca."

No POV

Arrow wanted to help Luca in anyway he could. Get him away from this man, yet he soon came to realise he had been an idiot to think it be that easy. It never is.

The man chucks Arrow away from Luca into the wall of the alleyway knocking the wind out of him.

Arrow goes to get up but finds a new figure standing in front of him with a gun pointing at his head.

"Don't do anything stupid!"

"You going to kill me?" I ask.

"Why would I do that? You want to be a hero for that useless kid? Fine we can make that work just fine isn't that right Lee," smiled the young man.

"I think we can!"