Chapter Fifty Nine: What?

Arrow's POV

I'm pacing up and down the front of the school building.

"Arrow stop pacing," Colin finally says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't help it!"

"I'm worried too but pacing isn't going to help," he tells me.

"So it seems they have footage of the front of the school...but your not going to like what you see," my dad informs me.

"Just tell me...please dad."

"Luca, Fay, Zane and Jeff...I don't quite know how to put it," my dad tells me.

"Dad..."

"I'm sorry son...it seems the Headmaster isn't what everyone believed. I'm going to look into it and track his van but from what the footage shows he took them. I've got officers going to his address now but I doubt we will find them there."

I fall to my knees. "I should of never left them...I knew something was off about him. I knew it but I ignored that feeling. I thought I was just overeating."

"It's not your fault, Arrow. How could of any of us known this would happen."

"I can't believe it," Tyler whispers tears in his eyes.

Colin helps me back to my feet before we both wrap our arms around Tyler. "Don't worry we are going to find them," I whisper.

"We will do all we can. But it seems the school is without a Headmaster now too but no way will that man step back in this school," my dad says.

We have to find them...what the hell does he want with our kids?

Luca's POV

I woke with my head throbbing. My body feels awfully heavy...I've never felt so ill before.

"Luca...please wake up," I hear Zane's voice.

I slowly open my eyes and what I see in front of me makes me want to hurt the Headmaster and I've never been a violent person.

Zane is in front of me but his face has been through hell. His left eye is swollen, battered and bruised. His left fist is smashed up too.

"I'll kill him," I begin but Zane stops me from moving too much.

"Not so quick...I'm worried what he gave you. You have been out for hours."

"Your worried about me? Have you seen yourself?" I ask him.

"I tried my best...I'm no fighter. I don't even know where he has Fay or Jeff...fuck," he says holding his head in frustration. 

"Fay...Jeff that bastard," I say but the sickly feeling makes me gag.

"You alright?" He asks me looking worried.

I shake my head. "My head is pounding...I feel so sick."

"It has to be whatever he gave you. What is this guys problem? Then again...It doesn't surprise me. People do some crazy shit," he whispers probably more to himself then me.

I know what he is talking about...his parents were killed in front of him. We all have had our fair share of psychos.

Yet...I can't help but feel this is my fault. If I had been better at hiding my sexuality this could of all been avoided.

"Luca..." Zane says.

"Sorry did you say something?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry that this is happening. It is not right or fair."

"Yeah...well I guess we all know life isn't fair," I whisper.

"I want our dad's...before I passed out I said...Tyler I'm scared."

"Don't worry...when they find out I'm sure they will do all they can to find us...I just hope we are as strong as they are. I don't think this is going to be pretty," Zane tells me.

"If our dad's can face anything and everything and still be standing now. We can do it too," I say.

"Let's hope so."

Arrow's POV

Three days...its taken three days. Fuck!

I dread to think what has happened to our kids but we have a lead and as much as Paul and my dad begged me to stay behind I refused. They our my kids...I have to save them. It's my job too.

Naturally Colin refused to stay behind too and I told Tyler to stay in the police car. I can't risk him getting hurt too even though it took ages to convince him to stay behind.

He is too stubborn just like his dad's...

How hard could it be?

Just one man with at most few other guys right?

I've handled much worse...

And yet my heart is going fast and my hands feel slightly sweaty.

I also refused to split up from Colin. I won't let him out my sight going in here.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Not really..."

"Me either. I just hope they are all okay," he says in a whisper.

"They better be..."

I finally nod to Paul and Colin as I take the lead taking hold of the door handle to test if its locked or not.

It slowly opens with a horrible creaking sound.

I slowly head inside finding it awfully dark and silent.

"I don't like this," I begin but I'm cut short as something hits right into me quick and precise making me hit the floor hard.

I try to shove whatever or whoever it maybe off me but I feel something being shoved over my mouth.

It stinks and is making me feel all light headed.

"Arrow!" Colin screams.

"I knew you would come...I've been waiting. Especially for you Arrow.  Now you can join your son and the clencing! I hadn't been expecting your husband but I'm more then happy to help him too."

What?