Chapter Fifty Three: Welcome to my world

Arrow's POV

I feel myself already on edge. I know this isn't going to be easy or a walk in the park. It never is.

The last time something bad happened, we had lost Dig. My heart is racing so fast its making me feel overly worried and slightly sick.

I really don't know what is going to happen next. I'm just going along with Mia and Mi's plan. Is it a good idea? No probably not but I've got no other options and I could of easy been dead right now if I hadn't agreed.

Please be okay...Colin I hope your with our kids now.

Leon is standing beside with a bag of drugs. He is already sweating and his hands keep slipping on the bag.

"You ready?" He asks me.

"Never ready...but let's do it anyway. For my family," I say to him.

He nods before we head back to the car waiting for us.

We reach the car and climb in. We hadn't been back for over three hours.

Had that been too long?

"What the hell took so long and why do you look half dead?" Hitachi asks Leon.

"We got your drugs didn't we. So it took longer then planned and shit went down but we got what you wanted," Leon says.

"I guess so. Looks like your family gets to live another day, Arrow. Well-done."

I didn't look at him or say anything. I just look out the window.

"Silence? Nothing to say?"

I shrug my shoulders. I only have bad things to say to him. Best to keep quiet.

"Alright then. Let's go back."

The drive back was deadly silent and even as we got out the car and back into the building where my family is being kept.

I hope they are okay...

I'm awfully paranoid as we head inside scared what is about to happen next. The so called plan...

Once inside and the doors firmly shut Hitachi chucks Leon up against the wall making me jump out of surprise.

I feel rooted to the spot. Two of his men looking at me with a horrendous glare.

I didn't dare move. "So what did this shit that went down consist of?" He asks Leon.

"Why does that matter?" Leon asks.

"Because I need to know what happened. See if you screwed future deals up. Because you seem to be good at that."

Leon laughs, "You make out like all your problems have been my fault. You send me in on a job because your too much of a pussy yourself to do it. I got shot, Mi and Mia wasn't impressed you sent me in."

"Oh those bitches. I thought we had passed that by now. If that's the way they want to play it," he says as he punches Leon in the stomach harshly. "And if you don't show me respect you will regret it."

"Okay...boss."

"I don't like your sarcasam either so quit it. And you?" He suddenly turns his attention to me letting Leon go and advancing towards me.

"Wow calm down. I'm not hurt more then I was when we left the car. You got your drugs. We did as you asked."

"And why is it that you didn't get hurt but he did?"

I look at him, "To be honest I'm not sure..."

"They don't like me...but they didn't know Arrow did they."

"Probably had a soft spot for you. They seem to do that if your a pretty face."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Your young, handsome even with the scars on your face aren't you?"

"Well...I don't really...what?"

"Don't be modest, Arrow. You do have a young and handsome face, the scars kind of add to that really," spoke a young looking women who just came into the corridor.

"Do I know you?"

"I'm Lia. Hitachi's right hand women. What you been up to while I've been off securing a deal?"

"Well I found this toe rag and..."

"And the reason why you have Arrow Sharp doing your dirty work? I mean his dad is a police officer. His face is known across the country. Are you an idiot?"

"No Lia...he adopted Fay."

"Really? What a small world huh? You adopted that brat? What made you do that?"

I glare at her. "She's not a brat. She is a loving and caring young girl who just needed someone to love and care for her. What the fuck did he ever do for her but cause her pain!" I shout now.

I'm getting angry and annoyed...I need to calm down.

"He has a point," Lia smiles now standing in front of me.

"Hey why you agreeing with him?"

"He makes a good point that's all. So I guess he is blackmailing you then. He has always been a unfair man. But I guess it comes with this job," she says as she places her hand on my cheek. "Did it hurt?" She asks curiously.

I pull myself from her touch. "What do you think?"

"I give credit when it's due. Must have alot of will power and strength to have gone through all you have. To have your life on the news, a hero clearly in a fucked up world. Brave young man...but I won't let you ruin my business," she says as she moves quick advancing on me.

After all this time you would think I would have grasp on how to protect myself, but clearly I either just suck or these guys are just too quick.

She had me pinned to the ground in two quick movements my back hitting the ground, my cry of pain louder then usual.

She has her face right up against mine pinning both my arms to the ground.

"Do you understand me...boy! Because that is all you are. Still a youngest...and not even you Arrow Sharp can possibly believe you can take me down."

"I just want my kids to be safe...I don't care about anything else," I groan as her weight is beginning to crush me.

"I know and that's why you got the drugs with Leon. I'm just making sure you know your place and what is at stake if you even try being the hero."

"Loud and clear...mam," I whisper now finding it hard to breathe.

"Get off him before you crush him to death," Hitachi says.

"Don't be so dramatic," Lia laughs as she slowly gets off me but pulls me up with her keeping my back against her chest.

"What are you doing?" Hitachi asks confused.

"I don't trust the kid," she tells him.

Don't trust me? My family is in danger...I wouldn't do anything to risk that. It's why I only told Paul about what is happening and no one else.

"Suit yourself. Now I think we should at least let him see his family for a bit," says Hitachi.

"And give him a chance to make a plan to escape with them? No you are a fool if you think that is a good idea. I have another idea and it will be way more fun....welcome to my world Arrow Sharp."